Anyone else getting a weird look for CAG in Firefox?

tossin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Can't figure out why, but Cheapassgamer is looking weird in my Firefox, like it's unformatted. It looks fine in Chrome though. Anyone else have this problem?

Using Firefox 4, and it looks normal to me. I did notice that the font is different compared to 3, but that's most likely just the settings.

Damn, must be something wrong specifically with mine, but I have no idea what.

Here's what it looks like in Firefox:

cagscrewedup.png

Okay, so now I feel dumb, but this was simply a different style? I just went to cheapassgamer.com and clicked "switch to full style." Don't know why it was switched in the first place though.

[quote name='tossin']Okay, so now I feel dumb, but this was simply a different style? I just went to cheapassgamer.com and clicked "switch to full style." Don't know why it was switched in the first place though.[/QUOTE]The reason why it switched was probably because you were Googling for CAG threads, and Google likes to include the "styleid" argument in some URIs for CAG threads.

For example:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:cheapassgamer.com+inurl:styleid=18

The "&styleid=18" makes the webpage look like that.

Another solution is to remove the "bbstyleid" cookie with a value of "18".
  • In Opera, you can right click on the CAG webpage > Edit Site Preferences... > Cookies > Under "Cookies", select "bbstyleid" > Delete > OK or Cancel > Reload the webpage.
  • In Firefox, there are a few cookie editor extensions that will allow you to delete or edit the "bbstyleid" cookie. After you delete or edit the cookie, you can reload the webpage.
If your browser doesn't have a cookie editor, then you can just simply clear your browser cookies.

bread's done
Back