anyone else have their BB purchases on "back order?"

Beorach

CAGiversary!
BB has given us some good deals of late but I'm not seeing anything getting shipped. I ordered a couple games back in November that I'm not likely to have under the tree for my kids. :whistle2:#

Best Buy had Man Men season 4 on blu ray for $9.99. I had a $5 reward zone certificate and used it on that order. The blu ray was on backorder but was shipped yesterday. O-right!

my vanquish and star wars II the force unleashed collectors edition is still on back order from black friday/ that weekend 0_o

its funny too, since the payment clears, then goes back to pending a couple days after, i might just cancel them soon

Thanks for the responses. It's Vanquish, Bulletstorm, and Crysis 2 that are on "back order" for me. I thought I was doing a great job shopping like a CAG, too.

From the recent sale, only 1 of my items actually shipped. The other 2 still say ships in 0-1 days and haven't left BB. Even though I ordered them at the same time, in the same order. I expect the worst.

Which sucks because the other 2 I wanted more. (still wanted the one that shipped though)

I have been charged for the other 2 though. So is that a good sign?

I still have the laptop from Black Friday on back order...the last e-mail I got from Best Buy was on the 27th of November. I keep checking my order status on-line...and it's still back ordered. My only issue is waiting too long and BB canceling when it's too late for me to find another. I'd cancel it now if I weren't so damn cheap....

Yes. I have a Halo Reach LE from Nov still on back order. Though I recently received a charge from them in the same amount a day ago (pending)... I hope that means it is being prepped to ship. Who knows...

Only thing I have on back order is Vanquish (PS3) but once they got rid of the listing page I pretty much lost hope that will ever ship.

bread's done
Back