Anyone else mod their phone?

CocheseUGA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Just got started with this, and it's pretty damn cool. I upgraded my V3 Razr to the newest sw and flex (and thus added video camera), I've added and modified my menus and skins, and of course added all sorts of ringtones and pictures. Now, I want to get an OEM black housing. I just wish it had the card slot like the new ones do for iTunes.

Anyone else have fun with this?

I had to mod my Motorola E815 since it's a Verizon. I had to mess with shit so I could change the titles and use bluetooth unrestricted. I tried to get better skins, but didn't really find any that I liked.

i have the verizon audiovox 9900 for nearly 2 years....waited for the damned cable to be released so i can mod it, guess what? no mods :( bah, damn phone, i have to wait til oct to get a new phone as this one drops calls :(

Yeah, already had a USB cable for my PSP, but I ordered the Moto Phone Tools for $10 and it came with an offical cable. I use MPT, all of the PK series, LeaderGL Flex Editor and RSD Lite (can't discuss that one, use Google or something). I accidentally broke it (error xferring flash), but I wound up getting it back to normal. The best tool I think there is is the Menu Editor.

I just got a Razr a few months ago and I've been wondering what kind of mods there were since it's a pretty popular phone. Looks like now I have some ideas thanks to some of the sites listed above.

I've got an LG2000 from Cingular. Is there anything I can do with it besides hate it?

Its got a Java demo of tetris. You clear TWO fuckING lines and the game ends... W T F!?

All I sees is the headset jack and the power plugger inner...

[quote name='Kayden']I've got an LG2000 from Cingular. Is there anything I can do with it besides hate it?

Its got a Java demo of tetris. You clear TWO fuckING lines and the game ends... W T F!?

All I sees is the headset jack and the power plugger inner...[/QUOTE]

Good shape for a skipping stone....I've read the data cable is useless.

bread's done
Back