Anyone else pre-order Infamous 2 from Bestbuy.ca?

Solid-Snake-Eyes

Do not touch.
Feedback
61 (100%)
Did anyone get a pre-order bonus code for the Kessler skin or was that for the US only? I was at least expecting to get the weapon skins pack but apparently it's tied to the store-specific codes so I ended up with nothing. Not sure if I can complain to Sony about it or if I was never entitled to it in the first place. The PS blog said that you get those weapon skins no matter where you pre-order it but that's not true if they're tied to the codes from only the 3-4 stores that were doing those bonuses.

Sorry to hijack the thread but where are you guys from? I'm from Toronto and my order still shows "In Progress". BB is usually good with pre-orders but my order still hasn't shipped.

[quote name='NEWTS2012']Sorry to hijack the thread but where are you guys from? I'm from Toronto and my order still shows "In Progress". BB is usually good with pre-orders but my order still hasn't shipped.[/QUOTE]
I have the EXACT same problem. I e-mailed them about it but have yet to hear back. It's kind of weird but they are pretty good about shipping out pre-orders the day off or a day before.

Maybe it's the postal strike? I know BB normally ships Canada Post, but they shifted to Purolator. I live in a condo, but the security doesn't take packages from them. Even though I included my cell number on my address, I never got a package from FutureShop that supposedly shipped via Purolator. It's probably just sitting in their warehouse.

I really hope they don't use Purolator. I HATE Purolator since they never leave the package and the closest facility is in the middle of nowhere where transit doesn't go. If anything I would prefer UPS. At least with them they get around to where I live when I get home from work.

EDIT: It seems Canada Post is delivering mail and most small packages three times a week according to their site so who knows what's up.

They shipped mine mid-day Weds. via Purolator. Got it Thurs 9:30am. Toronto. On the order summary page it said shipped via canada post ground but when you click the tracking link it went to purolator.

I got my code in the mail today too. I had emailed Sony a week ago and they finally got back to me 7 days later with a form letter asking to call if I'm still having a problem. I gave up, assuming Canadian BB customers weren't ever entitled to anything. Next day I get the code, nice! BB really screwed up, the game's been out for a week and a half.

The Kessler skin is pretty sweet, I like how you can use it during cutscenes as well. I got the Hero edition because I wanted the bag. It's actually pretty decent. Not exactly worth the extra $40, but I traded a bunch of games to GameStop for it.

bread's done
Back