Anyone else watch the family guy movie?

What I don't get is how Sneaky and the rest are basically doing the same thing in the Naruto/anime threads since you can't watch them in the states yet and that stays open.

But, yes. I have seen it and thought it was very funny.

[quote name='zewone']What I don't get is how Sneaky and the rest are basically doing the same thing in the Naruto/anime threads since you can't watch them in the states yet and that stays open.

But, yes. I have seen it and thought it was very funny.[/QUOTE]

And to answer the OP's question, yeah, I saw it the other day at a friend's house. It was like one huge episode, which wasn't a bad thing.. I liked it and will definately buy it the day it comes out. Some moments were just stupid while others were hilarious, which is weird.. because usually the whole episode flat out sucks, or the whole episode is hilarious, since each is written by a different person.. but the movie seemed like a mix of writing styles.. without spoiling too much, I must say, the drunk/hangover in the kitchen with.. the person and the other person.. and the one person attempts a stunt.. :rofl: good stuff.. can't wait for it to hit on DVD, hopefully there will be deleted scenes, outtakes and whatnot.

[quote name='zewone']What I don't get is how Sneaky and the rest are basically doing the same thing in the Naruto/anime threads since you can't watch them in the states yet and that stays open.

Plus it being Anime is even worse lol.

It was pretty good, I was hopeing for better. It felt like it was just a long episode. Infact it almost seemed like it should have aired before season 4 started.

[quote name='trunks982']meg is ron!!![/QUOTE]
lol92f.jpg

Ahhhh see but they started an "appreciation" thread. I bet if you started a Family guy thread and just happened to talk only about the movie it wouldn't get locked.

The mods are way too fucking strict on here...CAG cannot get in any trouble for allowing us to talk about the fucking movie.

You're not GameFAQs mods, gents.

[quote name='Rich']The mods are way too fucking strict on here...CAG cannot get in any trouble for allowing us to talk about the fucking movie.

You're not GameFAQs mods, gents.[/QUOTE]

Fight the power, man!

burning_bra.jpg

[quote name='zewone']What I don't get is how Sneaky and the rest are basically doing the same thing in the Naruto/anime threads since you can't watch them in the states yet and that stays open.[/QUOTE]
Good point.

[quote name='cgpwns']Does the movie take place before season 4 (is Loretta still there?)?[/QUOTE]

i think i saw her in the movie but its just for like a couple of secs. i dont think she talked.

[quote name='cgpwns']Does the movie take place before season 4 (is Loretta still there?)?[/QUOTE]

With all the comments about them coming back for a 4th season, I think this movie was created before season 4.

Do you honestly care if Loretta is in a movie about Stewie and Brian?

And the movie sucked.

[quote name='Rich']Do you honestly care if Loretta is in a movie about Stewie and Brian?
And the movie sucked.[/QUOTE]

I am glad that Loretta is gone. Now for them to get rid of Meg.
The best thing IMO is they are doing a movie at the right time. Not 10 years late like the simpsons.

It makes me wonder if this movie acually saved the show because they were probly making it after the show got cancelled but then as the dvd popularity grew they were able to resume work on a new season with everyone still in tact. Now if this pans out I here that a futurama movie is in the works so maybe it can be salvaged as well?

Official mandate (IE: Not from me)

This thread can stay, the other was rightfully locked.

Why you ask? The other thread had exact information as to where to obtain illegal material. Keep this one to discussion, and don't say where you got it, and it's just fine, and will stay open. So speaketh the Penguin, messenger for the Cheap one.

wow i didnt even though there was going to be a movie. I've been on a family guy marathon watching season 3 and i just took a break to check my email and if anything good was goin on here........

cant wait to see the movie!

bread's done
Back