Anyone ever heard of shopnice.com?

Full Metal XL

CAGiversary!
So, yeah...I'm looking to get a PSP Slim and being a die-hard CAG, I must have the cheapest price possible. In my search for that cheap price on the web, I ran across shopince.com with PSP slims for $120 w/ free shipping. :hot:

Now I've never heard of them and would prefer not to piss away my hard earned $120 to some scam site. :shame: Anybody know anything about these guys, good or bad? Any info would be greatly appreciated...;thanks in advance! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, if I go to that address, this is what I see:

ukproductliabilityclaim.png

I wouldn't risk it. The site looks generic, like it was thrown up in a day, the deals are way too good to be true. The site's not even indexed by google.

If it is a scam, lets hope no one falls for it. It's like the second coming of Buy Rite.

Stay far, far away from this site.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I wouldn't risk it. The site looks generic, like it was thrown up in a day[/QUOTE]

Surprisingly you're not far off. A simple whois search brings up the following results:

[quote name='whois']
Domain name: shopince.com
Creation Date:2009-06-04
Expiration Date:2010-06-04
clientTransferProhibited
Name Server:
ns7.cnolnic.net
ns8.cnolnic.net

Registrant Contact:
Registrant Name: FAN DONGMEI
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1: Beijing
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City: Beijing
Province: Beijing
Registrant Postal Code: 100125
Registrant Phone: +86.01087674415
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX: +86.01087674415
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email: [email protected][/quote]

Yeah, kinda figured it was a severe case of being too good to be true...but you never know, it could've been a rare gem. Had to check around and be sure, right? :twisted:

bread's done
Back