Anyone ever order a guide from Overstock?

SpikeSpiegel

CAGiversary!
Besides Walmart, they have the best price on the FFXII guide. However, when I ordered it from Wal-mart, it came ruined by water damage. This is the fault of the carrier and not Wal-mart but if they had shipped in a box instead of a cardboard sleeve I would be playing FFXII right now. Question is what does overstock ship guides in?

If I remember correctly, they use the large yellow bubble mailers (like the large manilla envelopes but with bubble wrap taped to the inside). I've only ordered a guide from them once and this was a few months ago, but I'm pretty sure that's how it came.

It's a crapshoot. It all depends on the size of the item and on the packer. Single DVD/game usually gets shipped in a cardstock wrapper (yike!), multiple DVDs in a thicker cardboard wrapper or in a box.

If you want it shipped in a box for sure, shop at Amazon. They have the FF-XII guide for $11.99, plus $3.99 shipping. You can get free 2-day shipping if you sign up their Amazon Prime membership trial. Or just buy more stuff to get over $25 for free shipping.

bread's done
Back