Anyone ever play Unlimited Saga?

At least you only spent $5, I thank the lord I rented when it debuted because I found it to be perhaps one of the most unplayable RPGs I've experienced.

HAH! Wow! Who would've thought Squarenix could've laid an egg that big!!
Guess I'll just throw it in the RPG colletion. Screw playing it. Thanks guys!

At least the intro looks pretty... after that, it's a mess... you know how some games have that special something that hooks you in, and gets you to keep playing? No such luck here...

Um, yeah. I loved SaGa Frontier. The 2nd one I wasn't so high on. This one I bought just because of the series name...Um, I spent like $12? I think I played it twice and stopped. It's really hard. It's very complex, too. I think it's a POS, though.

[quote name='imamario02']Which is worse... unlimited saga or stake?[/quote]

Are you kidding? Stake is such a horrible game that it is not funy. There are just too many bad things I can say about that game. This one at least has some redeeming qualities unlike Stake which should just be thrown in the garbage.

beautiful looking game, but thats all it is. I never really like the Saga series anyways even though I gave it a try when it was on the PS1.

I hate the way you have to pick your destination like a board game or something. They should have made it free roaming and I'm sure it would have been a lot better :p

I bought it when it first game out and I don't regret it. It's VERY difficult, but if you stick with it, a very good game.

I just bought a new copy for around 10$. After hearing how bad it was, I had pick it up to confirm. Also I kinda wanted it for my SaGa collection and square collection

Hey Buddy,
You already bought the game, you might as well try it. What if you enjoy the game? Even if you don't, I think you ought to give yourself a chance to enjoy it. If you don't, you can always turn it off. But, what if you don't play, it sits there 5 years, then you find out that you really would have enjoyed it. Wouldn't you feel stupid then?

bread's done
Back