anyone ever use adult friend finder or cites like it?

[quote name='ajh2298']This is going be a "thread of the year" contender I can tell already.[/QUOTE]
When are people going to learn that posting this as the first reply inevitably jinxes the thread?

I really cant see how having a 3some with a wife/girlfriend can turn out to be good a thing in the end.

Seems like if one of you ends up really loving it alot then they will be wanting it more and more while the other person wouldnt want to. That would end up driving a wedge in the relationship.

Or afterwards someone might be jealous after the heat of the moment has worn off and that would in turn cause problems in the long run because jealousy is a short road to disgust.

I just think when it comes to a 3some involving a person your in a relationship with there are way to many things that can go wrong. Most of them being delayed reactions that would come up later on down the road.

Besides if your going to marry someone and then break rules that are the basis of marriage like not cheating then why bother getting married at all? Thats like swearing youll go on a diet but then saying its ok to eat big macs and chocalate cake as long as your eating it with another fat person that swore to stay on a diet also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it definitely seems to risky with a wife, or even with a serious girlfriend. Threesomes seem best left with one-night stands, fuck buddies etc.

[quote name='dmaul1114'] Threesomes seem best left with one-night stands, fuck buddies etc.[/QUOTE]

Truth. Unless all three parties are into polyamory to begin with, before a serious relationship starts, it probably is best left to what you said.

I'm amazed this hasn't turned into a smoldering wreck already.
However, I do think several very good points have been raised by multiple posters!

[quote name='muteprophet2000']lokizz i bought the xbox vision cam because i heard you can see girls titties while playing uno and it turns out that was too much work to have to sweet talk the girls. hopfully chat roulette could pay off with less work. nice tip[/QUOTE]

Are you for real?

[quote name='Anexanhume']Get a Real Doll. It won't make you a sammich, but you can't shut it off.[/QUOTE]

i saw an episode of this show called aboo where these guys had real dolls lol. one guy had his gothy looking one tha he was looking to marry and another guy had a freakin real doll harem . spent like 50 grand on 2 asian ones a black one and a couple white ones. he said something funny about how its like having a real woman except theyre quiet or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH97GbkagBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6l4pzf9im4

[quote name='number83']better watch out...first it's this, next she'll be buying a strap-on and using it on you.[/quote]

qft

I met someone on okcupid.com, that site is free, but not specifically for finding a third person. There are actually some cute girls on there as well. All I can say is that if your sure you want to do this, go to the type of bar you feel comfortable in. Have a drink with your wife, and send her out to talk to potential. Simple and direct is the best way "Hey that's my husband over there, and we were wondering if you would like to have a threesome." It won't come off as creepy if she asks, and if they say no, you still have your wife to take home.

FatLadySkinnyGuy.jpg

HAHA JK\\:D/

Oh yeah, with a few of the just looking for sex sites, it seems like you register, get a few messages from "Gold" members, and if you choose to pay for the upgraded membership, the people that were sending messages disappear. I've heard this about Adult Friend Finder, but I know one girl that had a gold membership and met a few people. These sites have much more men than women, so maybe creating a profile for your wife, and blocking out the inevitable storm of male responses would actually be effective.

bread's done
Back