Anyone ever use Kathimart.com?

Took a gamble and bought NBA 2K14 from Kathimart for $37.99 flat, shipped.  Payed by PayPal, Item shipped via FedEx SmartPost from Indiana and took 10 days to get here.  Inside of a padded envelope marked with "Wal-Mart" Halloween signage, I found a brand new NBA 2K14 for X360 along with a receipt from Wal-Mart.com, ordered by and billed to somebody in my town whom I do not know, but shipped to me.  The receipt indicated a price of $55.79.  My PayPal transaction still only reads $37.99 and I have been enjoying NBA2K for two days now.  

Win?

Took a gamble and bought NBA 2K14 from Kathimart for $37.99 flat, shipped. Payed by PayPal, Item shipped via FedEx SmartPost from Indiana and took 10 days to get here. Inside of a padded envelope marked with "Wal-Mart" Halloween signage, I found a brand new NBA 2K14 for X360 along with a receipt from Wal-Mart.com, ordered by and billed to somebody in my town whom I do not know, but shipped to me. The receipt indicated a price of $55.79. My PayPal transaction still only reads $37.99 and I have been enjoying NBA2K for two days now.

Win?
Dispute paypal and then win.

bread's done
Back