Anyone exchange Card Fighters Clash DS?

Blaine

CAGiversary!
Did you get a new blank cart or were they cool enough to transfer your save?

I bought mine the day it came out and played the shit out of it only stopping because of the bug. I don't want to lose all my cards though.

If they don't transfer it I'm wondering if I can't load a game from my current faulty cart, close the lid, swap for a new cart and then save.

[quote name='yukine']You get a new game, so you'll be starting over.[/QUOTE]

Yep, nothing you can do about it. There's no data transfer or anything. Gotta start over. Did you know you had the buggy cart before you started playing, or did you just find out now?

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']Yep, nothing you can do about it. There's no data transfer or anything. Gotta start over. Did you know you had the buggy cart before you started playing, or did you just find out now?[/quote]

I found out after I was halfway through the game - when they announced it. I shelved it until they worked the 'fix' - honestly, I planned to keep the bugged copy no matter what at that point. I was just going to buy a fixed copy later on the cheap. I don't know why really, just... seemed like something I'd hold on to.

bread's done
Back