Anyone excited that the McRib is back?

Yeah I agree...when it first came out in my area in the late 90's it was the bomb.........now it is shit :( Use to be bigger.............that reminds me, I never got a chance to try the McDog when it was out.

[quote name='skiizim']Pink slime with BBQ?!?!? No thanks![/QUOTE]

McDonalds is one of the fast food chains that don't use pink slime (anymore).

And yes the mcrib coming and going is a marketing ploy. If it was around all the time it wouldn't sell nearly as well.

For instance the Asian salad use to be an anytime product but now they have made it a seasonal summer thing. Sells much better that way.

[quote name='StryderOmega']McDonalds is one of the fast food chains that don't use pink slime (anymore).

And yes the mcrib coming and going is a marketing ploy. If it was around all the time it wouldn't sell nearly as well.

For instance the Asian salad use to be an anytime product but now they have made it a seasonal summer thing. Sells much better that way.[/QUOTE]

I hate that Wendy's does this with only having fish sandwiches during Lent. Them shits are good!

[quote name='batman1939']Ordered one the other day and the guy tells me if I want another for a dollar more? I looked at him and said "are you trying to kill me?"[/QUOTE]

Damn wish i woulda been offered this.

[quote name='winterice']I don't get it. If the McRib is so popular, then why does it always come and go? It's just marketing ploy, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's similar to Disney putting movies back into the vault.

fuck this shit.

That said, I did like some trashy food. The Wendy's Baconator is pretty damn great and it blows away anything at Mcdonalds. Wouldn't recommend it too often though.

Showing emotion like that over food, especially fast food, is one of the reasons America is so fat. Pretty sure that guy went retarded once he started eating that thing.

^ I think the official word from McD is that it has to do with the fluctuating price of pork.

EDIT: My pointing up arrow doesn't make as much sense now, but I'll leave it for comedic purposes.

[quote name='ITDEFX']Yeah I agree...when it first came out in my area in the late 90's it was the bomb.........now it is shit :( Use to be bigger.............that reminds me, I never got a chance to try the McDog when it was out.[/QUOTE]

I had a McDog when they used to offer it at a McDonalds in my old Walmart. They aren't really to big on Hot Dogs because their founder Ray Croc said he'd never sell them.

I have to question the passion of the OP for not eating his 1st McRib of the season in the parking lot. FAKIN DA FUNK!

[quote name='QiG']I have to question the passion of the OP for not eating his 1st McRib of the season in the parking lot. FAKIN DA FUNK![/QUOTE]

My dad needed them mc nuggz tho. :D

[quote name='neomerge']I had a McDog when they used to offer it at a McDonalds in my old Walmart. They aren't really to big on Hot Dogs because their founder Ray Croc said he'd never sell them.[/QUOTE]

When did McDonalds have a hot dog? It must of flew over my head or never available in my area. I do remember Carls Jr. having hot dogs way back when and those only stayed there for so long since Carls Jr was originally a hot dog cart.

bread's done
Back