Anyone get an external cooling fan?

Damn, that's the first time I've seen the NYKO one. I've been looking for a fan I could use horizontally....I think I'll be picking that up....my 360 gets pretty hot!

I was seriously considering getting one since I'm going to wind up with my 360 stood up like that once I get my new setup going. I was going to buy the Pelican one from EB since that's where I discovered it, but when I looked there the other day they were gone (as in pulled off the site, not sold out). It made me kind of wary. I'd like to see some feedback to see if this thing actually does any good. This is the first time I've seen the Nyko one as well.

hmmm, this was also taken down from EB site as well...

heard there was goin to be a fan that attach to the back of the 360 and be powered from the USB port? I think this was teamxbox news.. awhile back...

[quote name='maccabee72']Saw this one on Ebay this morning that connects to the USB:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-USB-MINI-COOLING-FAN-for-X-BOX-360_W0QQitemZ8271233971QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure how effective it would be...but, I guess it's another option[/quote]

LMAO :roll:

I was wondering about these as well. I finally got around to making room in my enertainment center rather than on top of it. It's got plenty breathing room but these damn things seem sensative so ya know.... The Nyko one looks alot better but I wonder how loud it is. If Maccabee or anyone else gets it please give us a full report.

bread's done
Back