Anyone get this Dark Souls Emial?

Got it as well.
It's a puzzle piece, you have to put them together, but how you come across the other pieces, I don't know.

I got the same email with a T tetris looking block and what looks like metallic material

I got one as well. If you turn the exposure and brightness way up you can actually see some texture stuff. All I can think of is that people were sent different pieces and we're supposed to help each other put them together to make an image. Not sure though.
Here's mine with the exposure way up to see what I'm talking about.
blocklz.jpg

I think we should solve this riddle first..

"Many others await discovery
Two fearers, Two Deceivers, Two givers, Two greivers.
Which two are cursed, Which two are well - which two are in heaven and which two are in hell?"

Might give more insight on the puzzle

Very interesting, I got a t shaped piece as well and I can try to mess around with the exposure eventually if needed to see what happens.

EDIT: Here is the picture I got currently unaltered.
23994.png

^
Also under Many others await discovery I see

Beware: A warrior's soul aflame with desire is like a
greedy moth, whereas the tortured warrior lacks vision
but gains power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit, it really is a matter of putting the pieces together. That's awesome.

I'm not sure whether I'm doing this whole exposure business wrong, but this is what I got in the email. It was just originally a white block.

EIyNq.png

The balls is that?

Yeah everyone got different puzzle pieces and medievally sayings of something.
After some googling I found this assortment of a whole lot of puzzle pieces. I'd assume just a background or some other slogan other than prepare to die or get ready to die.
k9jsT.jpg

Got two of the emails. Couldn't open the attachment on one. The other opened fine.

Sucks that it's just a wallpaper. And it's a lot of work to go through for a wallpaper too :/

Thanks for posting this. It had gotten sent to my spam, along with a homefront code for a shotgun that I don't remember signing up for, but hey, ok.

[quote name='A-Bomb']I think we should solve this riddle first..
"Many others await discovery
Two fearers, Two Deceivers, Two givers, Two greivers.
Which two are cursed, Which two are well - which two are in heaven and which two are in hell?"

Might give more insight on the puzzle[/QUOTE]
Two fearers - heaven (god fearers)
Two deceivers - hell (that's what you get for deceiving)
Two givers - well (giving is good?)
Two greivers - cursed (cursed because their love one died or something)

Lol even if this is right I don't know what it tells you.

[quote name='randomthinker']Thanks for posting this. It had gotten sent to my spam, along with a homefront code for a shotgun that I don't remember signing up for, but hey, ok.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. :whistle2:D overzealous gmail spam filter. harhar.

bread's done
Back