Anyone go to UC Berkeley and meet Chunk?

starman9000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
I just read that Chunk from goonies was student President at UC Berkely and did the Truffle Shuffle during football games. Can anyone confirm this perosnally?

I work near UC Berkeley and I haven't heard this. Is Chunk the deformed dude? Its been years since I've seen that movie.

Goonies was a movie for the younger (punk ass) generation :) what is with your infatuation with Goonies?

edit "liittle man?" who could snap you like a twig?

[quote name='Lootr2Core']Goonies was a movie for the younger (punk ass) generation :) what is with your infatuation with Goonies?

edit "liittle man?" who could snap you like a twig?[/quote]

Take it easy or Ill take you down with a muffin....again.

[quote name='starman9000'][quote name='Lootr2Core']Goonies was a movie for the younger (punk ass) generation :) what is with your infatuation with Goonies?

edit "liittle man?" who could snap you like a twig?[/quote]

Take it easy or Ill take you down with a muffin....again.[/quote]

oh ya, was the before or after I clobbered you in the parking lot of Perkins and you came walking in like a dazed and drunk goonie monkey? He lets go eat at perkins..... again....

HEYYYYYY YOUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUUYSSSSSSS
Chunk was the chocolate loving fat kid, Sloth was the deformed guy. The guy who played Sloth died quite a many years ago I believe.

[quote name='starman9000']http://oregon.pacificnorthwestmovies.com/TheGoonies2/

Boy I missed this...I must be slipping. Goonies 2?[/quote]

Says filming isn't due to begin for quite some time. (No IMDB entry suggests it isn't even in preproduction.) That means it isn't too late to avert this horror.

I was at Cal from 94 to 97. I am fairly certain Chunk was at Cal and was president (I think the guy from Weezer was there during my time also). I'm not sure about any football dances though.

I'm a current Cal student. Been here since 2000, though I haven't heard anything about this.

The only "notables" we have here right now are Johnny Mosely (yep, I bet he got in on academic creds) and some kid from some Disney show, I think the Hillary Duff show.

70160757.jpg

[quote name='russtophiles']HEYYYYYY YOUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUUYSSSSSSS
Chunk was the chocolate loving fat kid, Sloth was the deformed guy. The guy who played Sloth died quite a many years ago I believe.[/quote]

No he (she) didn't, I caught my old roommate making out a girl that looked just like sloth about 10 months ago. Never really let him live that one down...

[quote name='kaw']
70160757.jpg
[/quote]

OMG that bring back memories! :shock: With all the political correctness tainting society today, if they ever make another Goonies movie no way could I see the producers get away with making fun of a fat kid and a retarded guy in a movie. I don't have high hopes for another Goonies movie.

My wife knows almost every line to the movie... It's sad, in a sort of respectful way. No different than me knowing the blood types of the original SF2 characters by heart ;) Anyway, Goonies was, and still is the perfect movie to watch on a rainy afternoon. I remember watching it as a kid and always hoping to stumble across a map, or some cave and live that adventure. Alas, there were no One Eyed Willies in San Diego to be found then...

i actually have that truffle shuffle sticker right behind my computer along with

"thats what i said booty traps" sticker of data next to it

goonies has been my favorite movie since i can remember and i have seen more movies than any cager and will take any challenege. i hope that there isnt a second movie coming since it wont ever capture the magic of childhood adventure, discovery, and characterization that the first did. I mean there isnt now or ever will be another corey feldman. I would like to see a reinterpretation or sequel mainly for the inevitable and mandatory cameos. Also why couldnt a remake with the same cast work. Sean astin hasnt done much since LOTR and corey was doing the surreal life. data who knows, and chunk sounds like he was milking the shuffle through college. the older brother and 2 chicks are probably available for a fat check. I mean could any of you stomach any of the new young actors butchering a movie that defines a decade. ashton kutcher, one of the OC kids? would make me sick. but i would of course be the first in line

bread's done
Back