Anyone got a copy of ZELDA:TP for sale from BBV Deal

gamoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have been desperately looking for the GC version, if anyone has bought an extra copy or knows a store that still has them in stock for the clearance price please pm me!!!

Their was an amazon promo for the game going for $25ish. You needed an Amerifriend though as they wouldn't ship it to Canada.
Besides that I ALMOST bought Zelda at EB used for $50. Glad I didn't though!

Was able to snag a NEW copy of ebay for 25. Better that than 59.99+tax, *still :cry: over missing out on Zelda:TP at BBV*

this was $10 a while back (March April) at Blockbuster.

I remember picking one up and trading it in to EB for $29 credit to help go towards a singstar purchase.

Maybe BBV still has some. Where are you located? If I see one, I will pick it up and we can work out something.

[quote name='eday_2010']I grabbed a copy of the Gamecube version on eBay for $25. The Microplay downtown was selling a new one for $60. Yikes.[/quote]

Saw it for the same price at Zellers a week ago. $60 is the avg. price. Besides Nintendo stuff like never has a price drop. Takes sooo long for it to drop!
EB is a ripoff only selling it for $10 less IMO, which is why I pretty much never buy used stuff from them.:bomb:

[quote name='IceBlueShoes']Saw it for the same price at Zellers a week ago. $60 is the avg. price. Besides Nintendo stuff like never has a price drop. Takes sooo long for it to drop!
EB is a ripoff only selling it for $10 less IMO, which is why I pretty much never buy used stuff from them.:bomb:[/quote]

I'm guessing you can't play the Wii version of TP with a gamecube controller?

[quote name='kathos']I'm guessing you can't play the Wii version of TP with a gamecube controller?[/quote]

Nope! Nintendo wants you to wave your arms around.
That's why I picked up the Cube version and not the Wii version. I don't even have a Wii, but the price was too good to pass up. I am looking into getting one though in the near future.
I just couldn't get into the Wii version personally, found the motions to be very cumbersome but that's just me.

But besides 16:9 support, they're the same thing really. - the controls ofcoarse

[quote name='kathos']I'm guessing you can't play the Wii version of TP with a gamecube controller?[/quote]

Unfortunately no. The motion controls are awesome, but after swinging your sword for the hundredth time you'll probably get tired of it. I have the GC version and I basically button-mash B all the time, especially when I'm near tall grass. :)

The only other difference is that the Wii version is a mirror image of the GC version: they made Link right-handed since most players are right-handed.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Unfortunately no. The motion controls are awesome, but after swinging your sword for the hundredth time you'll probably get tired of it. I have the GC version and I basically button-mash B all the time, especially when I'm near tall grass. :)

The only other difference is that the Wii version is a mirror image of the GC version: they made Link right-handed since most players are right-handed.[/quote]

Also since the game is mirrored the locations will be mirrored as well, making it feel kinda weird since this games hyrule was built originally to be identical to OoT hyrule so it gets for nostalgic points. As well this is the last Zelda of its kind as stated many times so it makes more sense to play it the way it was intended since everything that did work with the Wii version will probably be carried over and improved on the next Zelda.

bread's done
Back