Anyone Have a Creative Labs Zen Micro 5GB MP3 Player?????????

Dok Diamond

CAGiversary!
I was thinking about getting one of these Mp3 players and i was looking at alot of reviews and they look good but does anyone here have one so i can hear from someone directly???????

Its either this or an Ipod Mini but im looking at this one.

I have a 30 gig Creative Zen mp3 player. I love it.

The interface software on the PC is very easy to use. I thought about getting the micro, but I wanted something with more memory. I can recommend the Creative brand name.

I also have the 30 GB Creative MP3 player, my friend recently got the 5 GB Micro version and he likes it, but I haven't talked with him a lot about it. The one I have has been great and hasn't given me any problems, I've had it for about 10 or 11 months.

I was just looking and found out that the 30 Gb is cheaper, should i get the 30GB or the 5GB it may sound like a stupid question but there gotta be a reason its cheaper.

I ordered the Micro yesterday from amazon for $230. I I think the difference in that and the 30GB is that the Micro has a voice recorder, FM radio, and is A LOT smaller than the 30GB creative mp3 player. Oh yeah, and the layout of the buttons is better in my oppinion. It is all by touch so there is no clicking at all. Not necessary but nice to have.

Im thinking about getting the 5GB one, but thats gonna put a BIG dent in my pocket, anyone have real good experience with anything else cheaper?

Well if you want the Micro, like I said earlier, amazon has the black and silver ones for $230. I cant wait till I get mine. It should come in either tommorrow or the next day. I'll tell you if it was worth it then.

I just got it today. I havent used it yet because its charging, but I luckly got a limited edition version of the Micro which includes a free extra battery. I am very happy about this, it saved me from having to spend 40 dollars on another battery in the long run.

hey i read that you have to go through alot of menus to get to the volume, and how is the sound?

And can you turn bass up and down and how good is the battery life?

Actually, changing the volume cant be any quicker. When your playing the song, you just scroll up and down to change the volume. The sound is good enough for me. I'm not really sure about the bass. And the battery life is around 12 hours.

bread's done
Back