Anyone have a link to Sony PS3 retail training site?

Darn, won't let me do it for some odd reason. I work at F.Y.E. and I wrote that down in the "Other" part and it just goes to an automated error.

[SIZE=-1]expertzone.microsoft.com[/SIZE]

On topic of retailer reward sites, I work at Gamestop, and I've been encountering a glitch on the Sony site. Whenever I click on something, I almost always just get sent back to the homepage. And if I do get access to a quiz, upon completion the little window that it appeared in just goes back to the homepage, without crediting me with any points. Anyone else running into this problem?

[quote name='ShadowMasterX'][SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

On topic of retailer reward sites, I work at Gamestop, and I've been encountering a glitch on the Sony site. Whenever I click on something, I almost always just get sent back to the homepage. And if I do get access to a quiz, upon completion the little window that it appeared in just goes back to the homepage, without crediting me with any points. Anyone else running into this problem?[/quote]

First I've heard of it. Never had a problem with sony's at all. I had a friend though who had multiple issues with microsoft cancelling her orders and not refunding her points. even if she earned up enough to get it again, the item couldnt be purchased since she tried to before

bread's done
Back