Anyone have a list of Official Xbox 360 LE Controllers?

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
I didn't buy an Xbox until about 2-3 years into the console lifespan.

I was looking to see if anyone had a complete list of official Microsoft LE controllers (not airflo or other 3rd party licensed controllers)

I have a small collection and right now I have the following:

Halo Reach
Fable 3
Gears 3
Modern Warfare 3
Star Wars C3P0
Halo 4
Halo 4 Forerunner (Console Exclusive)
Tomb Raider

Am I missing any? I know their were 3rd party controllers for Arkham City and several other games but I'm just curious as to what other offiically licensed Microsoft controllers are out there.

There were the two that came out when Halo 3 was released.

halo3-controllers.jpg

There was also the red controller.
The UK had a special Green controller.
Halo 3 had a special type that came with the Halo 3 console.
ODST had a special controller as well.

The LE Chrome controllers.
Blue Chrome
Red Chrome
Silver Chrome

The Walmart white with dragon design.
The Gamestop Nuclear Red/Black Carbon Fiber

Add those to the list.

I Believe the all white one that came out last year (lighter grey on the d-pad and analogs and original colors for face buttons, but rest of the controller was in all white) is considered a limited edition as well.

True Story: The Pea Green controller came out with FIFA in the UK was the first official MS controller with an enhanced widen D-PAD.

Halo 4 LE controller
halo4_controller_f_tilt-1300-600x300.jpg

The one that came with the exclusive Halo 4 system.
halo-4-bundle-controller.jpg

Really enjoying my UNSC Halo 4 one but the triggers are squeaking now! Lol, can you put oil on them if you manage to open them up?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chubbyninja1319']That tomb raider one looks cool, but I'll wait to see if I even like the game first.[/QUOTE]

Lol chances are yes you will like it. Great game, waiting for a price drop and yeah other games coming out too.

annnd sure enough Amazon Video Games on FB posted the pic atm:
Tomb Raider LTE Controller
164454_10152639337150261_595496544_n.jpg

FYI the ODST controller was the GS exclusive CE of that game (game & controller at launch for $100.)

The ODST & Tomb Raider are my 2 360 controllers (ODST used sparingly at my PC.)

I have the red controller, halo reach console controllers and the halo 4 console controllers. I like the Halo 4 console controller most it matches the warhead halo 4 7.1 headset and I like the way it feels

[quote name='ajh2298']There were the two that came out when Halo 3 was released.

halo3-controllers.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Bought these on clearance at target for 7.xx a pop. Gave them to my nephews......should have kept one :(

[quote name='ITDEFX']Bought these on clearance at target for 7.xx a pop. Gave them to my nephews......should have kept one :([/QUOTE]

I wish I was your nephews!

I Bought the Tomb Raider controller and at first I didn't like the design of it, but the little scratches and different feeling of texture on some parts gave the controller character that I didn't really catch on until the more I played with it.

bread's done
Back