Anyone have an extra Lost Odyssey Pre-order Code?

I would love a code if anyone has one lying around. I'm on disc 4 and working on mastering skills with everyone, a new dream and piece of equipment might spice things up a little bit.

Thanks!

[quote name='lord_duckling']It didn't work :(

If anyone has another, could you PM it to me?

Thanks[/quote]

Oops I think I already use that one. I remember that I have two. One from gamestop and amazon.

I would also be much appreciative of a code if at all possible...if only to keep my spirits up since my 360 keeps freezing up on loading screens :(

It's makin me nervous!

I might as well throw my hat in the ring. I'm ready to start playing it and realized my pre-order didn't come with one either. PM me if any y'all come up with an extra.

Thanks soooo much in advance! :)

Way behind the 8-ball here, but I could use a code if anyone still has any extras...thanks!

This is the only x360 game I have and I will be playing it off a friends' console (will let him borrow my ps3 for it)...I am usually not a completionist whore, unless it comes to rpg's XD

Just jumped on the secondspin 20% off/fs deal. Would really appreciate it if anyone has an extra code laying around. PM me plz

[quote name='Khalid']DLC#1: gives you the inventory item "Master's Secret Script" with the "Weapon Guard 2" skill and adds the story "Samii the Storyteller" as one of the dreams you can unlock in the game (to find this dream, look around in the pub in Uhra)[/quote]

This is correct (creating a Japanese silver account). Works perfectly fine, and gets you the preorder content without begging for codes.

I went to another store today and helped them out with inventory. I then noticed they had 5 Lost Odyssey codes lying around & here they are. They are up for grabs- first come first serve.....enjoy!!

THFMJ-866DH-34W4V-YKRPH-TB3GJ
GF6CG-X966C-DJ8YV-R46YH-JTBPY
RTR3P-RMBPM-233BT-WGC6T-3XV2M
DTB7H-3FMR2-YMT8R-3WWDX-HD483
GPCHM-TG74D-BDFCP-JKWWR-X3486

Thank you.

My nephew used this one: GF6CG-X966C-DJ8YV-R46YH-JTBPY.

(He was too young to understand how to create a Japanese Silver account...and I can't go do it for him.)

bread's done
Back