anyone have ff7 guide?

I have one, although the guide is pretty rare (sells for around $20 usually on eBay). I'm not sure I'm willing to trade it though. I'm just letting you know that this won't be the easiest guide to find, nor the easiest to trade for. Good luck though! I hope you find it.

[quote name='ZForce915']rare? I can get them new at Barnes and Noble for retail ($15)[/QUOTE]

What? They have a guide for a game that's over 6 years old?:whistle2:?

[quote name='ZForce915']rare? I can get them new at Barnes and Noble for retail ($15)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's not rare. There is only one version that is "rare" the "Ultimate" guide or something. All the bookstores around here have pretty much every FF guide for the PS1 for $14.99.

[quote name='Vinny']What? They have a guide for a game that's over 6 years old?:whistle2:?[/QUOTE]

The big white one (think it's brady), is still in print, or at least it was a few months ago.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']The big white one (think it's brady), is still in print, or at least it was a few months ago.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know about the other one...I was referring to the brady guide. You might want to either check your Barnes and Noble, or ask them if they can order one.

bread's done
Back