Anyone have R Zone stuff?

alonzomourning23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I just realized that I have 21 out of 25 r zone games. At least a few people here have an r zone, and they seemed to have little interest in it. I figured that, since it's almost a complete collection, I might as well try to finish it. If anyone is confused, it's that system Tiger released before the game.com, it was like those old LCD hand held games they made, except it was cartridge based. The most common one straps on your head, though they had other version in the gameboy/gamegear mold. It's graphics were all red. These are the games I need:

apollo 13
road rash 3
star trek
vr troopers

also judge dread (there seems to be confusion over whether this was released)

I also need manuals for every game besides battle arena toshinden, mortal kombat 3 and mortal kombat trilogy. I'm not sure if they all included a manual since I'd normally still have most of them if they came with them.

I need to pick up one of these...I remember playing the thing at school once, major suckage. But the fact that the commercials made it look like it was a futuristic looking device of awesome proportions probably had something to do with my hightened expectations.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I just realized that I have 20 out of 25 r zone games. At least a few people here have an r zone, and they seemed to have little interest in it. I figured that, since it's almost a complete collection, I might as well try to finish it. If anyone is confused, it's that system Tiger released before the game.com, it was like those old LCD hand held games they made, except it was cartridge based. It's graphics were all red. These are the games I need:

apollo 13
batman forever
road rash 3
star trek
vr troopers

I also need manuals for every game besides battle arena toshinden. I'm not sure if they all included a manual since I'd normally still have most of them if they came with them.[/QUOTE]

should of posted this 6 months ago.. i just tossed out around 20 of these games Sealed in the trash ... i got them off ebay years ago dirt cheap though i think they were mostly broke (they looked broke)

[quote name='slidecage']should of posted this 6 months ago.. i just tossed out around 20 of these games Sealed in the trash ... i got them off ebay years ago dirt cheap though i think they were mostly broke (they looked broke)[/QUOTE]

R Zone is a borderline system/LCD game in many peoples minds, including mine. I didn't even put it with my video games when I was sorting them, though I'm going to now. The only reason I even started to care was someone asked about it on CAG. How would you know sealed games were broken though? And why wouldn't you just resell them or offer them for free to someone?

I have one of these headset systems in the package still, and i am keeping it that way

I had the handheld one but it broke in like.. 3 days probably, the screen got all foggy and i have no idea why, i paid around 3$ for the handheld at kmart but i was able to return it when it broke.

So the one that i have in the package could also be broken, who knows.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']R Zone is a borderline system/LCD game in many peoples minds, including mine. I didn't even put it with my video games when I was sorting them, though I'm going to now. The only reason I even started to care was someone asked about it on CAG. How would you know sealed games were broken though? And why wouldn't you just resell them or offer them for free to someone?[/QUOTE]

there was a red line though the whole plastic case. it looked like the lcd broke and leaked the fluid in the package... I going to be cleaning out under the tv center so i might find some before the end of the year ... i think i had some nascar game and a jurassic park game for sure

i didnt resell them cause i didnt think they would fetch anything worth lising on ebay.. I think i paid like 99 cent or less for them and didnt want the hassel if they was broke

I just realized that I have 21 out of 25 r zone games. At least a few people here have an r zone, and they seemed to have little interest in it. I figured that, since it's almost a complete collection, I might as well try to finish it. If anyone is confused, it's that system Tiger released before the game.com, it was like those old LCD hand held games they made, except it was cartridge based. The most common one straps on your head, though they had other version in the gameboy/gamegear mold. It's graphics were all red. These are the games I need:

apollo 13
road rash 3
star trek
vr troopers

also judge dread (there seems to be confusion over whether this was released)

I also need manuals for every game besides battle arena toshinden, mortal kombat 3 and mortal kombat trilogy. I'm not sure if they all included a manual since I'd normally still have most of them if they came with them.
dont know if your still looking for any of these...but I have Road Rash 3 for sale....new in package

bread's done
Back