Anyone having problems with PS2 Codebreaker?

Purkeynator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
I bought a PS2 codebreaker at Toys R Us last month and finally got around to setting it up tonight. Anyway the disc is pretty outdated even though it is version 9.3. The instruction book says to go to www.codebreaker.com and you can download "day 1" codes for new games. So I go to download the codes and it asks for a user name and password which I do not have so I go try to set one up. After filling in all the info it says that "the administrator has banned my email address". I put in a second email and I get the same message. Keep in mind I have never had a Codebreaker or an account before. Anyone use Codebreaker and having this problem? I clicked the link to email the administrator and I get an error page which leads me to believe this is yet another cheat device that the manufacturer no longer supports. (The reason I bought the Codebreaker was because my Action Replay Max Evo is no longer supported on the automatic new code downloads through the PS2 and I refuse to type in hundreds of codes for my new games) If this is indeed the case that they are not allowing new accounts to be made I would really appreciate someone letting me log in on their account so I can download all the codes while I still have a chance.

Just checked. My account works fine when I try to download stuff from the site.

I set my account up last month two months ago, so I don't know why you should have problems?

Best bet is to ask "pretty please" to someone who can just download and then email you the files that you want. I don't have time to do so this week, so don't ask. :)

If you're set up for network access, the online updates work great. That's the way to go if you can do it. As for signing up for an accounting, it worked fine for me several months ago. Maybe they're just having a temporary problem?

It's simple really. It isn't anything against you personally it's just that their site/forum is likely set up like a lot of forums I've been to in that they block all email addresses from any free providers (yahoo, hotmail, etc). Sign up with a real email address from your ISP or something and your registration will go through.

bread's done
Back