Anyone here going to the E3 Experience again this year?

dgwillia006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Was a pretty nice event last year, especially with all the free swag they gave out digitally. Seems like the tickets went way faster this time though, barely managed to get mine.

I was hoping to, but I forgot about it until last night, so I only ended up with a waitlist spot.  Did they let many waitlisters in last year?  Not sure it's worth the drive if the chance of getting in is low.

I got tickets for myself and my brother in-law, but the theater is over an hour from me so not sure if I'll go.  It being on a Monday night kinda sucks.

I was hoping to, but I forgot about it until last night, so I only ended up with a waitlist spot. Did they let many waitlisters in last year? Not sure it's worth the drive if the chance of getting in is low.
Last year I went to a theater in Atlanta since I was visiting my dad, there was a good 200+ people lined up, and from what I saw they ended up opening an extra auditorium, so I think most everyone got in. I was in the first group.

Guess it depends on the theater. And whether a lot of people grabbed an extra ticket they might not use.

I only got a waitlist spot, but I'll be there.  Early.  Last year I don't remember anyone being turned away.  Me and my cousin are going together.  I told him that we're going to be there so early that we'll be helping them set up.  

I didn't get to go last year, but I will be this year. I don't expect much from it, but I guess it's something to do that night while watching the conference?

i didnt get to go last year because i live in butthole CT and they didnt even bother. i noticed this year there doing it in 1 theater but tickets are long gone. im on the waiting list.

There aren't any theaters nearby that will show it. I think the closest one is a 5 hour drive away. Oh well, I like watching it better at home anyway.

bread's done
Back