Anyone interested in E3 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a few replies last year but none of them ended up going, this year I got no replies lol. The point of this is to plan ahead and get everything set before the event. E3 starts June 5th and ends June 7th, that's Tuesday through Thursday.

Won't be able to swing it this year even though I would really, REALLY love to see the WiiU's re-unveiling in person. I do hope Scorch hosts the chat room again this year though.

Sorry for the late response Linkgx1 but I don't remember seeing a notification of you message. I have responded though and also bumping the thread

Not excited about it this year. Not that into gaming at the moment, and not really much coming out this year I'm interested in other than Bioshock Infinite and maybe Halo 4.

This year will be hugely disappointing given 2011 is a hard act to follow. M$ is at the end of their rope with nothing to show (Failo 4? I think even fanbois are tired of defending it). Sony will showcase more HD collections and support Vita like a motherfucker (which is just as pathetic as Nintendo with the 3DS). And finally Nintendo will try again with WiiU, who as of late is looking like the fat kid in the corner who just wants to hang with the cool kids.

There's literally no hype this year, no surprises, and certainly no big guns to show. Outside of Diablo III (which will be out before the show), I can't name a single game I'm absolutely stoked to play in November.

[quote name='Jodou']This year will be hugely disappointing given 2011 is a hard act to follow. M$ is at the end of their rope with nothing to show (Failo 4? I think even fanbois are tired of defending it). Sony will showcase more HD collections and support Vita like a motherfucker (which is just as pathetic as Nintendo with the 3DS). And finally Nintendo will try again with WiiU, who as of late is looking like the fat kid in the corner who just wants to hang with the cool kids.

There's literally no hype this year, no surprises, and certainly no big guns to show. Outside of Diablo III (which will be out before the show), I can't name a single game I'm absolutely stoked to play in November.[/QUOTE]

Last year's WIIU presentation was the kind of ineptitude that is good, honest fun. CAG chat made it all the better, it was good to see that others were as puzzled by that bullshit as I was.

It was wonderfully confusing and awkward -- it's the kind of discomfort you wouldn't wish on an enemy. Reg and Iwata-san looked so fucked up there, like they had no idea what slide or bullet point was coming next. Or like they were presenting and *really* hoping there wouldn't be a Q&A. "Just get to the last slide, drop the mic, and get the fuck out of there before they ask what it is."

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this year's presentation is just going to be the sad kind of ineptitude.

Update: April 12th is the DEADLINE if anyone wants to go!

Well last year I was lucky enough to get to go to the Nintendo show, I don't really care much about it but it was still fun to go.

Anyway this year I would like to go as I wanna go for Ass Creed 3 and GTA V. Also though I wanted to see if CS was going to be there because I'm not sure when that's supposed to be released. Other than that I'm not sure what else is going to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back