Anyone interested in starting a MLB 07: The Show League

sociopharm02

CAGiversary!
Feedback
166 (100%)
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in starting a league? I want the Cubbies if we do. I could set up a league if we get enough people interested.

I probably wouldn't mind joining if they fix the connection problems first. To much of a headache getting disconnected and then having to try playing again.

[quote name='Cmoore58']I'm Down, White Sox Please !!![/QUOTE]

DOH! I wanted White Sox, but forgot to add it. Oh Well. There's plenty of teams to choose from :D

ok well so far we have

1.Sociopharm02- Cubs
2. DesertEagleXIX - Dodgers
3. toper - A's
4. CMoor58 - White Sox
5. Gshocker - Red Sox
6.Ispep Aloc - Tigers
7.psunami - Brewers
8. DJSteel - Pirates
9. ruffinra - Cardinals
10. yudddd - Braves
I was thinking if we could get at least 10 teams we could have 2 divisions. Any thoughts.

I was thinking of having a 2 division league, 5 in each league. We could discuss how many games we wanted to play and all that once we get enough people interested. I would be cool with pretty much whatever we all decided on.

[quote name='forty9er']Count me out till they fix the issues. Maybe I will try the next league.[/QUOTE][/I]

Is it really bad? I have not played a game on line yet.

I would be interested but I am not that good.. I would want Boston if possible.

Would be fun as long as it is not too hard core..

I'd take the cards if it takes off but if its anything like the MLB 2K7 leagues on the 360 I don't see it happening.

Why don't we just make it easy and just play everyone in the league twice (home and away). Then just put the teams with the top 4 records in the playoffs. This would keep it simple and wouldn't take too long (and we can start over with new teams afterwards!).

Also, since we probably all use different sliders/settings, we can make it so that the home team picks all the shared settings. We'll probably need to post all our settings beforehand, as well.

my 2 cents.

Or we could just all use the same sliders.

It's easy enough to say that we all use the Operation Sports ones, or another one like it.

I would say for at least the first league we should just all do the same sliders. I also think a league where playing everyone twice is a good idea. I will get to work on setting it up and we can go from there. I will try and get it set up this weekend , I can update everyone Monday with what is going on.

bread's done
Back