Anyone just getting Prestige Edition b/c of Amazon 50% coupon?

bleak

CAGiversary!
I'd be perfectly happy with the normal edition of Modern Warfare 2, and I really have no desire for the Prestige Edition's NVG. Yet I feel some compulsion to *maximize* the 50% Amazon coupon.

It's kind of idiotic logic I know, and I feel silly about it. I have no desire for the Beatle's Rock Band set or the Batman set, so this is about it for options. After the 50% off, +$10 Amazon coupon, +10% ECA, the Prestige Edition is actually pretty reasonably priced, but the moment I saw the unboxing video I thought it was totally ridiculous. If I can, I may try eBaying, otherwise I'll just keep it.

Anyone experiencing this twisted logic?

I understand ya. I was planning on getting The Beatles: Rock Band, because with the credit and money off, I would essentially be getting three times as much value for the games I traded in. At the same time though, I realized that I do not care for The Beatles, and the bundle will surely suffer from price cuts like RB2 and GHWT are going through now.

This led me to realize that it would be best to buy something that would benefit me more, so now I am considering the Turtle Beach X4s. I would still be saving a good deal of money, and the less cash I have to spend the better. If you are that big of a fan of Call of Duty, I would say go for it, and use the coupon for all its worth!

bread's done
Back