anyone know a good store for buying wrist watches?

EggViper

CAGiversary!
my last one broke, i need a new one but checking out walmarts and other stores in my area, i didnt find anything interesting. anyone know a good store or site for watches?

Depends on what kind of watch you want. Whatever you do don't get a kenneth cole watch. piece of crap band breaks in 4 months.

well im thinking $50 max this time since my last watch was like $150 and the dam thing broke, ill just go for a cheaper one now. im just looking for a regular watch (not digital though).

o and what are freestyle watches?

I said this once before in the Fossil thread, but search around for outlet malls. I got a gorgeous stainless steel Fossil Big-Tic for $20 at the Fossil Outlet Store in St. Augustine, FL.

Of course, the batteries (yes, two, one for the analog, one for the digital) went dead in a year and I had to spend $15 to get them replaced. Still, retail it was a $70 watch, so I'm still ahead of the game.

I'd second the Fossil suggestion.

Very nice looking watches at good prices. I bought a blue midsize not too long ago and couldn't be happier. IIRC, it comes with a 11 year warranty.

I buy watches from a street dealer in Niagra Falls. Ive got two from him 7 or 8 months ago that still work to this day. Better yet, I payed less than $10 USD for each. Im not too careful with things, so incase I lose or break one of them, Im out pocket change.

bread's done
Back