Anyone know any good stoner movies?

Hybrid5006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
228 (100%)
Hey, I just saw Grandma's Boy a few days ago and it reminded me how much I love stoner comedies.
Does anyone know any must see ones?
I was already thinking about getting Half-Baked and Harold and Kumar 2...

Help me CAG Potheads!

some of my favorites to watch while stoned:

The Big Lebowski
Clerks
Clerks II
Jay and silent Bob
Dogma (sometimes)
Half Baked
Harold and Kumar
Chappelle's show
Weeds
Grandmas Boy
Knocked Up

And you can look forward to Pineapple Express.

Surprised no one has mentioned the original classic Up In Smoke yet. Just about every film since then is really just derivative of the stuff Cheech and Chong were doing at the time.

[quote name='FOnewearl']I'm surprised nobody's mentioned The Stoned Age yet :D[/QUOTE]

I had that exact movie in mind... as I sit here with a huge jug of the schnapster... ding

I'm not a stoner, but I love stoner movies. Go figure. Here are a couple more suggestions.

Super High Me
Rolling Kansas

Dude Where's My Car
Up in Smoke, Nice Dreams and Cheech and Chongs Next Movie
And even though there are no references to drugs Kung Fu Hustle is fun to watch stoned with friends.

I second the vote for Weeds. It's not a movie, but it is the best show on TV by far. It is funny while still providing a great storyline and lots of drama. And it has lots and lots of weed in it. And sex.

[quote name='Moxio']The Story of the Life of zewone.[/quote]

Is that as good as "Eli Porter: Stick To Walking Cripple"? It's a very poignant film about a mentally challenged youth in the Atlanta school system trying to make his way to the big time in the rap industry.

[quote name='Maklershed']Is that as good as "Eli Porter: Stick To Walking Cripple"? It's a very poignant film about a mentally challenged youth in the Atlanta school system trying to make his way to the big time in the rap industry.[/QUOTE]

I think so. This one is about a troubled Mexican youth who dabbles in extremely illegal computer hacking; the boy is easily able to hack into the Pentagon within seconds flat. When he discovers pot, however, his life changes. We dive right into his twisted life and discover the true meaning behind lifelong happiness.

[quote name='EDiddy0042']Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.[/QUOTE]

I just watched this for the first time less than a week ago. I am not a stoner by any stretch (despite my name), but that is one movie where herbal essences would alter my feelings about the movie. I'd probably want to puke if I was high watching it.

Super High Me is a must while high, but i cant wait to get blitzed and see Pineapple Express WOOT WOOT!!!!!;)

OOOOOOO I FORGOT HOTROD

Last edited by a moderator:
It took 20 posts before someone mentioned Cheech & Chong. Thats sad CAG....that's sad...

EDIT:

I have one of left field that none of you would of thought about- Walt Disney's Fantasia

tron-poster.jpg

The Big Lebowski
Kung Fu Hustle
Being John Malkovich
Spirited Away
Secret Agent 420: License to Chill (look it up, it's insanity)

and if you like watching series on DVD:

Weeds
Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law
Sealab 2021
Robot Chicken
Upright Citizens Brigade

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw half-baked the other day. It was really funny.

"He smoked himself retarded"

Probably gonna watch Dazed and Confused or Harold + Kumar 2 next.

[quote name='rick3000gto']Super High Me is a must while high, but i cant wait to get blitzed and see Pineapple Express WOOT WOOT!!!!!;)

OOOOOOO I FORGOT HOTROD

i liked freddy vs. jason, blow, bad santa, orgazmo, team america, baseketball, the big-lebowski, bio-dome (purple sticky punge), club dread, fight club, out cold, and hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy a lot when i smoked on a prescription level. oh and amazingly no one has mentioned super troopers yet, that one is just a classic.

[quote name='FOnewearl']I'm surprised nobody's mentioned The Stoned Age yet :D[/quote]

And I thought I was the only one who has seen that movie.

[quote name='Squall835']And I thought I was the only one who has seen that movie.[/QUOTE]

I have the dvd, it still looks low quality... but it is stupid fun... and that lame ass big jug of peppermint scnapps and rag weed they are walking around with

Havent smoked the stuff in over a decade (I grew up), but still enjoy the movies

bread's done
Back