Anyone know anything about release date for Meteos for DS?

simplygriff

CAGiversary!
Saw it on 1up.com and it looks pretty cool. Done by the same guy taht did Rez and Space Channel 5 and who is doing Lumines for PSP. My main question is release date. 1up.com says 2/24/2005 but it's not on ebgames.com or gamestop.com at all. Anyone got any word on release date?
-G

This article from ds advanced reports that it comes out on March 10th in Japan. No US release date scheduled yet.

Have you played the flash demo? I don't know the url, but type in "meteos flash demo" in google and you should get it.

Good info guys. Thanks a lot. I thought I was going to have to buy this and Tekken 5 before the PSP comes out. That would kill my bank account.
-G

Meteos is one of my most anticipated titles for the DS, I may have to import it because right now there is no set US release date, so hopefully the game isn't too heavy with the Japanese.

[quote name='stalfosking']Meteos is one of my most anticipated titles for the DS, I may have to import it because right now there is no set US release date, so hopefully the game isn't too heavy with the Japanese.[/quote]

...My DS needs this game. I wont be as happy with my portables if I can't pick up all of Q Entertainment's Games... Need Meteos/Lumines :shock:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento'][quote name='stalfosking']Meteos is one of my most anticipated titles for the DS, I may have to import it because right now there is no set US release date, so hopefully the game isn't too heavy with the Japanese.[/quote]

...My DS needs this game. I wont be as happy with my portables if I can't pick up all of Q Entertainment's Games... Need Meteos/Lumines :shock:[/quote]

I agree! My DS needs something that uses 2 screens. I only have Mario DS now and I play Final Fantasty 1 on it more than anything. Where are the games?
And lumines looks to rock. I can't wait for my PSP.
-G

Hers a couple news scans.

36451020050217_184147_0_big.jpg

36451020050217_184148_1_big.jpg

ss_sabon.gif

Nice!!! I may import this one. There's no region coding on DS games right!? Plus I think my wife has a coupon for Lik-Sang.
-G

[quote name='simplygriff']Nice!!! I may import this one. There's no region coding on DS games right!? Plus I think my wife has a coupon for Lik-Sang.
-G[/quote]
Nope, no region coding, so imports play just like your regions games.

I may import this one as well, from videos and screenshots I just think the game looks very fun. Importing depends on how soon the US release date will be and if I can get a fairly good deal on an import.

bread's done
Back