Anyone know anything about Socrates?

crazed llama

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
The thrift shop by me has a Socrates Mouse accessory for sale, is this rare? Worth anything? I couldn't find any auctions up on it so that probably means it's either somewhat rare or is completely worthless.

Socrates was ugly, Plato was fat, and Aristotle was a prissy dresser.

But seriously, could you describe it a little more?

[quote name='Scorch']Socrates was ugly, Plato was fat, and Aristotle was a prissy dresser.[/QUOTE]

I just watched The Life of David Gale yesterday, and that was the first thing that popped into my mind.

[quote name='crazed llama']The thrift shop by me has a Socrates Mouse accessory for sale, is this rare? Worth anything? I couldn't find any auctions up on it so that probably means it's either somewhat rare or is completely worthless.[/QUOTE]
Yes, because only a million were made so if you don't open it for ten years you'll be rich.

Credited as one of the founders of Western Philosophy, he is an enigmatic figure known chiefly through the accounts of later classical writers, especially the writings of his students Plato and Xenophon, and the plays of his contemporary Aristophanes. Many would claim that Plato's dialogues are the most comprehensive accounts of Socrates to survive from antiquity.

bread's done
Back