Anyone know current trade in value for Orange Box, CoD2, and Shadowrun at GS/EB?

DD83

'nives 'n 'nades
Feedback
56 (100%)
I'm looking for the trade in value for :360: Orange Box, CoD2, and Shadowrun.

I tried the wiki but it doesn't list Orange Box and the others are a few months old.

And I'm not planning on trading any of those games in, I "bought" them off my cousin (he was planning on taking them to GS to get CoD4) and was going to give him more than GS/EB would have.

Oh and anyone know the trade in value of a 64 meg memory card and the Nyko intercooler?

well since shadowrun and cod 2 sell for 19.99 and 9.99 respectively. i wouldnt expect more than 6 for shadow run and 2 for cod. however orange box should fetch you about 25. so figure about 30 bucks

[quote name='Riyonuk']Can't you call Gamestop? My friends and I do it all the time.[/quote]

I guess I could... But then I'd have to interact with the tools that work at my local GS.

you'd have to interact with them anyway when you go and trade stuff in. I suggest that you call, then check out average ebay/cag prices and make your decision.

[quote name='magictoilet']you'd have to interact with them anyway when you go and trade stuff in. I suggest that you call, then check out average ebay/cag prices and make your decision.[/quote]
[quote name='Original Post']And I'm not planning on trading any of those games in, I "bought" them off my cousin (he was planning on taking them to GS to get CoD4) and was going to give him more than GS/EB would have. [/QuoTE]

reeeeead

[quote name='magictoilet']you'd have to interact with them anyway when you go and trade stuff in. I suggest that you call, then check out average ebay/cag prices and make your decision.[/quote]

Reread my first post. I'm not trading anything in (I've only ever traded one thing in at GS), I just wanted to make sure I paid my cousin enough.

Many GS employees often won't give out multiple trade-ins values over the phone. They ultimately want you to go there, so that even after you see the terrible trade-in values, you'll just say "fuck it, I already made the trip," and simply complete the transaction.

[quote name='LilPaintballer']if you gave him 35 or higher you both did fine.[/quote]
I actually bought him CoD4, it was the day after the sale at Sears ended so it was full price. Though I'm hoping to find it cheaper before 90 days so I can take it back.
He also gave me Mario Kart DS, which I already traded on Goozex, so I guess I didn't rip him off.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I just traded in Orange Box today for 24.00 Base Price. Remember to use that 30% extra coupon floating around ;)[/quote]

How could you!? I'm planning to buy this game tomorrow. I could have given you $25 :(

[quote name='Riyonuk']How could you!? I'm planning to buy this game tomorrow. I could have given you $25 :([/QUOTE]

I actually got like 36 after bonus's and such.

bread's done
Back