anyone know if Gamestop will ship a game to another store

I live in Cincy, and they were willing to get RE3 GC when it was hard to find; I think they could only do it within the city, though (so no shipping from Ohio to IA).

If the store is in the Cincinnati area, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Some stores will be willing to ship games, some won't. I've had games sent from all across the country w/o any problems, other than one incident where a local store magically lost my copy of Gitaroo Man. You should try it if there's something you really want.

I've had Suikoden I and II sent to my store from other stores 200+ miles away. Always ask for a manager as they're the only one authorized to do an inventory transfer, and of course, be polite.

i called up and they said they would. I called the store up that had valkyrie profile just to find out that sold it Last thursday

Bbummer dude...

But yeah, if you ask a manager, they can most likey have a game shipped in from another store without any extra charges. If you ask an employee, they'll probably say no since they're not allowed to make decisions on these things.

I don't trust Gamestop. If you tell them that there's this rare game at another store, I'm thinking they'll just lie and say it's either sold or they'll say they can't do the transfer. From my experience Gamestop employees are more game saavy than EB's so even when a game may be instock, you won't find at the store.

i did find 2 stores with sulkidon 2 in stock but both said they were returned, game only and both were scratched so bad they have no idea if they would play or not.

Funny thing about this is i ordered this off the webpage and it got put on backorder. I got an email saying they would search the stores and if the stores had a copy they would get it and send it to me. Well last night i wrote them and said I see 4 stores with it in stock why dont you get it from them and send it to me. I got an email today saying they do not send stuff from stores. I copy and pasted the email that said they search stores and send it back to them and say says right in your last email you DO SEARCH STORES. I never heard back from them

bread's done
Back