Anyone know of a place to get a cheap VGA cable

ruffinra

CAGiversary!
I just recently purchased a nice lcd monitor and I was curious of a place to get a VGA cable thats cheaper than the one that Microsoft offers ($40). Any suggestions?

[quote name='screwkick']I picked up one recently at Gamestop for $4.50 after the edge card discount. Used of course, but was official MS.[/quote]
HOLY SHIT, is this a common price or just a fluke that you got it for so cheap? Not that I need one, but for that price I'd definately be picking one up.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']HOLY SHIT, is this a common price or just a fluke that you got it for so cheap? Not that I need one, but for that price I'd definately be picking one up.[/quote]

Yeah they are normally 9.99 used at EB/GS. Good luck finding one though, even with the online tracking every store I go in never has them, and most have never even seen a used one at their store.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']HOLY SHIT, is this a common price or just a fluke that you got it for so cheap? Not that I need one, but for that price I'd definately be picking one up.[/quote]

I was told they are hard to find in store just lying around, so I guess I got lucky.

The big score for me was the purchase of an extra MS 360 power brick for $24.99 after edge discount. Third party power supplies go for at least $100.

bread's done
Back