anyone know of a site that sells microsoft points at even a slightly better deal?

andrewset

CAG Newbie
i'm not talking about any crazy or illegitimate deals, just something like instead of microsoft's usual price of 1600 points for $20 maybe some site somewhere sells 1600 points for $15. any site like that that helps us to not have to pay full price? thanks!

[quote name='nateeasy29']amazon, newegg, ebay, buy[/QUOTE]

Craiglist. Think about it op, this is like going into walmart and being like hey bro can I get this 20$ giftcard for 15$? M$ points are like cash, no one is in the business to give things away.

i've bought redeemable codes off a chinese guy by email for almost half off before (yea sounds scammy but they were codes and they worked, so i figure it was legit) so i was hoping someone knew of some foreign site or something

hah, for some reason ebay actually charges *more* for MS points! i'm like, there are actually people paying $5 more than it costs from MS?! and these are items that say that hundreds were sold so far xD i'm like wth?

alrighty i guess the answer's 'no' anyway. gosh dern my cheapness!:D

[quote name='skiizim']Microsoft reps![/QUOTE]

If you work in retail you may be able to register for a verified account at ExpertZone where you can get to Expert level and drop $9.90 on 1600 point cards.

i've been a 'CAG' my whole life, i just didnt *register* for it til a few days ago xD!

well how much do you sell MS points for?:D $15 for 1600?:D

if you can drop 9.90 on 1600 cards cant you just buy a ton and sell em on ebay?

thanks, but aw crud, what's with all the deals that make you drive to some store, like bestbuy or kroger (havent heard of that one before) .-. that's gas, time, effort, and ultimately more money too. i'll have to keep waiting for some sort of internet deal

I'd go with amazon if you can't get in on the season pass deals. You can use gift cards toward them, which is really nice, and they are instantaneous. And best of all no tax:D

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']I'd go with amazon if you can't get in on the season pass deals. You can use gift cards toward them, which is really nice, and they are instantaneous. And best of all no tax:D[/QUOTE]
Believe it or not, Amazon is now charging taxes. I tried to buy some MSP last week from them and ended up going to NewEgg instead because of taxes.

[quote name='stuntman21']Believe it or not, Amazon is now charging taxes. I tried to buy some MSP last week from them and ended up going to NewEgg instead because of taxes.[/QUOTE]

really? Must be a state by state thing. Funny enough newegg charges me tax, so I go with amazon:lol:

bread's done
Back