Anyone know PS3's trade in price at EB or GameCrazy

thegame310

CAGiversary!
I am thinking about trading in my 20 gig PS3 at either store, so I can load up on 360 and Wii stuff, and in my area none of the stores are open yet. So does anyone happen to know what there trade in prices are?

The 60 gig trades for $240. Not sure if they'd sell the 20gig for $100 less, but if so, they'd probably only pay $140. Better off selling it to someone on here.

If I had the cash, I'd probably grab it for $200 or so(which is more than what most retail stores would give you I bet), since the 20gb model was the one I most wanted, since it didn't have all that extra crap the 60 gb pushed on us.

But, I'm strapped for cash right now or I would definitely bite. Best of luck either way, but you ARE better off selling it here than in store, since no one will give you a decent amount for it.

[quote name='Bezerker']The 60 gig trades for $240.[/quote]

Ouch. Last time I checked (Sunday), the 60gig was trading in at $350 at GameCrazy.

Hey! Isn't that the same price as the Premium 360? Hmmmmm... ;)

[quote name='thegame310']I am thinking about trading in my 20 gig PS3 at either store, so I can load up on 360 and Wii stuff, and in my area none of the stores are open yet. So does anyone happen to know what there trade in prices are?[/quote]

I'd give you $250 plus shipping for it

[quote name='rscaramelo']I've got $251 here ;)

RC[/QUOTE]

300px-TPIR_Contestants'_Row_2006.jpg

bread's done
Back