Anyone know the site that sells XBL 12 months for $31?

MasterOGA

CAGiversary!
I bought my membership from a website last year for $31 I think, I can't remember what it was called though. Anyone know the site (or a better deal!)?

The site just emails you the code instantly too.

PS:Sorry if this is the wrong room, been about a year since I posted here

Yes, wrong forum.

On topic, I honestly don't think any reputable site just emails you a code. Most large online retailers, such as Amazon, Buy.com, etc., all send you the physical card.

And for as cheap as you want it, I suggest looking on the trading forum. $31 is pretty low for a 12 month card. I rarely see it that low.

Looks like I posted this in the wrong room, sorry! Been about a year since I've posted....can't seem to delete this either

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Yes, wrong forum.

On topic, I honestly don't think any reputable site just emails you a code. Most large online retailers, such as Amazon, Buy.com, etc., all send you the physical card.

And for as cheap as you want it, I suggest looking on the trading forum. $31 is pretty low for a 12 month card. I rarely see it that low.[/quote]

Well I know 3 people who bought them this way last year, none of us have had problems. The codes were sent instantly too (under 20 seconds from time of purchase!)

[quote name='MasterOGA']Well I know 3 people who bought them this way last year, none of us have had problems. The codes were sent instantly too (under 20 seconds from time of purchase!)[/QUOTE]
Well that was last year. Good deals aren't really year round

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Well that was last year. Good deals aren't really year round[/quote]

It was a website that offered them, they weren't on sale or anything. That was just their everyday price. All the store sold was XBL 12 months and MS points. I want to say it was something like "xboxpoints" in the URL, but I'm not having any luck googling that.

[quote name='MasterOGA']It was a website that offered them, they weren't on sale or anything. That was just their everyday price. All the store sold was XBL 12 months and MS points. I want to say it was something like "xboxpoints" in the URL, but I'm not having any luck googling that.[/quote]
This doesn't sound like a very legit website to me, to be honest.

[quote name='YodaEXE']This doesn't sound like a very legit website to me, to be honest.[/quote]

Well, no one had any problems :D
No one knows this place? I found it on these forums last year, figured someone might know it. Also, where's the correct place to ask this question at? I think I found it, but want to be sure.

The "Request Video Games Deal" section would be my first choice.

If it was a year ago... and you found it on these forums, and seeing as I am a pretty big 360 person, don't you find it odd that I never saw this wonderful site?

[quote name='xbltheshadow']The "Request Video Games Deal" section would be my first choice.

If it was a year ago... and you found it on these forums, and seeing as I am a pretty big 360 person, don't you find it odd that I never saw this wonderful site?[/quote]

It wasn't listed on the deals area, it was someone asking where to find cheap XBL. I don't understand why everyone is having such a hard time believing this lol. How far back does CAG archive posts, and if it's about a year, how do I go about searching on here, I always get 0 results.

you can usually find something comparibly close to that price range on ebay, and they'll usually just scratch the card and e-mail it to you so they dont' have to ship it...

[quote name='Toaster Driver']you can usually find something comparibly close to that price range on ebay, and they'll usually just scratch the card and e-mail it to you so they dont' have to ship it...[/quote]

Looking like I might have to do that, only a few days left :)

If I recall, I got a card for about $31-35 on buy.com with google checkout...but that was quite some time ago. Otherwise I don't know of any other similar deals. Good luck on your search!

[quote name='blk00civicsi']If you posted in the thread just look at the history of your posts. You're probably out of luck though.[/quote]

How do I go about doing that?

I thought GCO was dead through Buy.com
I would watch out for ebay. I remember someone selling hundreds of cards that turned out to be inactive.

bread's done
Back