Anyone know what Night Hunters Laserdisc is worth?

chronoserge456

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Don't know if this is the right thread to post in, but I picked up a copy of Night Hunters - Darkstalkers Revenge on Laserdisc for 20 bucks at a thrift store. I can't really find any information on it besides this one place selling it for 995.99 (which seems ridiculous). Does anyone know anything about it and if it's worth anything?

This is what it looks like:
WspYe.jpg

Anime is a tricky thing to price- the market's in constant flux, and the fans that buy things like this are often willing to pay drastically different prices, so you can't pin down a set amount.

However, a brief Amazon search shows the series released on both VHS and DVD, with the DVDs currently getting about $25-50 per volume.

As a general rule, it's hard to sell Laserdiscs for shows with DVD releases, since less folks have the players. You might be able to find someone willing to pay what you did based on the cover art alone (It's a nice Morrigan), but it'd be tricky. I'd just assume it's not going to be worth much more than what you paid, if that.

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated above if the cover is in good(read excellent) you may get 20-30 in a short run. Maybe a little more if sold at a convention. Best bet might be to try and trade it for something that interests you. I am a morrigan fan myself, but I would rarely spend more than 15 for anything but a figure(and a large one at that)

Sorry for double post, but it's an iPhone...
Wanted to also say that alot of it depends how long you want to try and spend to sell it. Actual value of anything laserdiscs is fairly low, however depending how much time you were to wait for a truly interested buyer would determine the collectors value.

bread's done
Back