Anyone know where I can buy an N64 system?

summer_star17x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
anyone know any good local stores to buy the N64 system?

i don't like to shop on ebay or amazon or anything.

I know Entertainment Overload has them for like $30, but is there a place that has a better deal?

does EBgames still sell them? thanks

im in the niagara region

I'm in the hunt for controllers...don't want to jack the thread, but if anyone knows where I can find them in store (need em for tomorrow) then that'd be great.

[quote name='Kekumba']I'm in the hunt for controllers...don't want to jack the thread, but if anyone knows where I can find them in store (need em for tomorrow) then that'd be great.[/quote]

good luck with finding them in store i haven't seen those in a awhile. your best place to start I'd say for just controllers would be swap meets/flea market or goodwill stores

I didn't really mean stores like Wal-Mart etc., just I need them tomorrow so online is not an option..

[quote name='Kekumba']I'm in the hunt for controllers...don't want to jack the thread, but if anyone knows where I can find them in store (need em for tomorrow) then that'd be great.[/quote]

GoldenEye party?

If you need them ASAP, check out EB Games, second-hand pawn shops, kijiji/craigslist, etc.

my local microplay usually has one when i go in. i'd recommend checking their stores...they're generally pretty good for older used systems. i saw a saturn a few weeks ago.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']GoldenEye party?

If you need them ASAP, check out EB Games, second-hand pawn shops, kijiji/craigslist, etc.[/quote]

Pawn shops are your best bet if you need it ASAP. Given it's the holiday weekend, people on craigslist/kijiji might be tough to contact.

The Value Village in Newmaket had one last week. The one at Yonge & Elgin Mills had two. The Salvation Army in Newmarket also had one last week.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']GoldenEye party?

If you need them ASAP, check out EB Games, second-hand pawn shops, kijiji/craigslist, etc.[/quote]

None of us have Goldeneye unfortunately, and the only store I know to get it at is closed this weekend. :cry: Still, just going to be with some cousins tomorrow for Thanksgiving and we thought we'd play some N64, but we only have two controllers. I didn't find anything today, so it's looking like two will have to do.

Game Shack, Microgames, EB, Gamerama, any game store really you can find 'em I always see them there and the stores are desperate to get rid of them.

bread's done
Back