Anyone know where I can get a 1st gen ipod shuffle????

I have a first generation Shuffle, and let me tell you, they don't suck as bad as people like to say. Sure, they have virtually no memory, so you can only fit between 120-250 songs (depending if you got the whopping 512mb or the even more whopping 1gb). But, they're light, and great for working out and taking anywhere, since they weigh virtually nothing. Good luck finding one, as I'm not ready to part with my lil 512 yet.

[quote name='IvanHood']You can also use it to make one of these:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/technicolorcavalry/sets/72057594076804732/[/quote]

You can do that with nearly any MP3 player. :roll:

Also, I just ask why you wanted one, as they're not that great. They don't hold many songs, and they break super easily. I have yet to see someone with one last more than a year. (My 512 lasted about 9 months.) Anyway, why not the new shuffles? Just as cheap.

[quote name='thehoo']New shuffles are gay? Ok....[/quote]

Thats just my opinion, instead of gay would you prefer shit?

[quote name='thehoo']Yeah.
But I still don't see how? More room, way smaller, same price...[/quote]

Well, its just my opinion. Oh, and bump

I have a 512mb 1g shuffle. Great condition with box, paperwork, and armband.

Send me a PM if still looking for one.

Only thing I see on your list of interest is "Grendel: God and the Devil."

Best you can do is ebay or watch the apple refurb store. I like the style of the g2 shuffles better my wife had one and I thought it was one of the best iPods ever built, aluminum case, a strong clip, and easy to use. As you said its your opinion, but for 39.99 bucks for a 1gb refurb you can go wrong. On that note I just bought an 80gb iPod from the apple refurb store and it came in a new box with everything and was practically new.

Now I can't say for fact but I seem to remember reading a review before that said the 1g shuffle is one of the better sounding iPods.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']Best you can do is ebay or watch the apple refurb store. I like the style of the g2 shuffles better my wife had one and I thought it was one of the best iPods ever built, aluminum case, a strong clip, and easy to use. As you said its your opinion, but for 39.99 bucks for a 1gb refurb you can go wrong. On that note I just bought an 80gb iPod from the apple refurb store and it came in a new box with everything and was practically new.

Now I can't say for fact but I seem to remember reading a review before that said the 1g shuffle is one of the better sounding iPods.[/quote]

Yeah, I think that is what I am going to have to do. Thanks for the help:D, unlike the ass who says to stop bumping.

Sent one back to you, I think I am going to hold off on getting one for now. Thanks to all of the people who helped out.:wave::wave:

bread's done
Back