Anyone know where I can get a job in Venice, FL?

[quote name='2DMention']I don't live in Venice, FL, but what job are you looking for?

At least it's not Venice, Italy. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Any job. :p

Well, maybe not sidewalk dancer/sign holder. :p

Go walk around town and find places that have help wanted signs. I'm sure there are some. If you desperately need a job, you'll find one if you look hard enough and are willing to accept any work. Go to your local temp agencies if needed.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Go walk around town and find places that have help wanted signs. I'm sure there are some. If you desperately need a job, you'll find one if you look hard enough and are willing to accept any work. Go to your local temp agencies if needed.[/QUOTE]

If I had a car I might be able to do that. :cry:

[quote name='Scorch']http://jobsearch.monster.com/PowerSearch.aspx?where=Venice, FL&tm=60[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that.

If anyone wants to loan me $1000 I always wanted to start a vending machine business! :bouncy:

[quote name='epicelite']If I had a car I might be able to do that. :cry:

Been there, done that.

If anyone wants to loan me $1000 I always wanted to start a vending machine business! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

You're going to need some form of transportation to and from a job, even if you were to get one... Ride a bike, hitch a ride, or walk if none of those are an option.

You might want to look into finding a beater before finding a job. Most employers require you to have reliable transportation. Unless, of course, you're working in a diner that just happens to be on the first floor of your flat (and I doubt this is the case).

Then how would people know whats in walking/biking distance of where you live? What radius do you expect people to be working off of? Are you basically looking for any retail/manual labor work or something?

Bad timing man, if it was a month ago I'm sure every retail store in your area was hiring. Still might be worth it to see if they're still hiring. I know Target and Toys R Us by me are hiring. How old are you anyways? If you're under 18, it's going to be a lot harder.

You line in Venice, have a bike, and only want to work somewhere that's within walking distance. Prostitution. Looks like your only option... all things considered.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Go walk around town and find places that have help wanted signs.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='epicelite']If I had a car I might be able to do that.[/QUOTE]

You're in luck, you don't need a car to walk!

You sound to me like you're making excuses. You're "desperate" but shooting down every idea being presented.

Anywhere in venice is in biking distance if u live there. The place is small as hell (I go there to the beach every year). With the Walmart, Target, BBVs, etc, it shouldnt be too hard to find a job.

bread's done
Back