Anyone know where to buy the new xbox controllers (like that come with the slim)

seen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
As the title states, I'm wondering if anyone knew where I could pickup a controller like the one that came with my slim 360.

Thanks!

If you find a controller in the newer lookng cardboard and plastic boxes, they're the newer controllers. Also, the one for 65$ comes with a black battery and all black charge cable.

[quote name='AshesofWake']wait whats the difference with the old ones?[/QUOTE]

The Guide button is not chrome on the old ones .

I've heard that the finish on the controller packed with the slim feels different from the usual black controllers from before.

[quote name='Richlough']The Guide button is not chrome on the old ones .[/QUOTE]

Its also the European D-pad. The d-pad is a lot better on the slim controllers.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']Its also the European D-pad. The d-pad is a lot better on the slim controllers.[/QUOTE]

really? a whole lot better, or just marginally noticeable?

$65 is crazyprice. Maybe once Amazon gets them they'll be priced better...unless this is the only reason they lowered the price on their massive current stock.

Also: I thought the European D-pads were on the right side of the controller.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']You could probably check Amazon.[/QUOTE]

I wish they sold them, I just see the Grey/Black ones, the one's I'm looking for are all black with the chrome looking guide button (controller sticks, d pad, lower area finish are black).

I checked my local Gamestop but only saw the older Black ones...

bread's done
Back