Anyone know where to get college books cheap?

try ebay. i bought a math book from there a while ago for about $50 shipped. then, when the class was over, i sold it back to the college bookstore and ended up making $25.

The first person to say cheapassstudent or whatever that lame new site is gets kicked in the balls.

Find out if any of your friend's parents work for a textbook company... they get to request them for free.

I'm afraid I'll get fu@ked over on ebay, I'm talking about a legit website. Thanks though, if worst comes to worst. I'll check out ebay.

ebay.com
half.com
amazon.com

and look in a hang out on campus, a bulletin board. most kids sell their books this way, that how i buy most of my books

[quote name='JSweeney']The first person to say cheapassstudent or whatever that lame new site is gets kicked in the balls.

Find out if any of your friend's parents work for a textbook company... they get to request them for free.[/quote]
None do, I read about that cheapassstudent thing, thats too ghey. I wouldn't check that site out.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']try and get them used from the school itself[/quote]
My school has a 3rd party do all the book selling. They charge an arm and a jeg.

Half.com!!!! I got my US History book there shipped and all $8.25. My teacher told me 2 go 2 barnes and noble and get it for $50 plus tax!!

fyi, the site i posted does not include half.com for some reason, so make sure u check that out as well since they usually have damn good prices on text books

Anywhere except your college bookstore. The 2 schools I have gone to charge about 1.5 to 2 times as much as any other book store. A lot of schools have bookstores nearby that specialize in used textbooks, so you could take a look and ask around for one of those.

bread's done
Back