Anyone know where to get Table Tennis cheap? (Canada)

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was about to head down to Best Buy to pick up Table Tennis for $39.99, but now that I've finally gotten around to it the sale is over and it's back to full price. grrr...

I'll be heading out later today to pick up a copy one way or another, so if anyone knows of anywhere that has it on sale today, I'd love to hear! :)

Do you mind if they're used? If not I think I have a few places you can try. I'd go to Rogers first since 2 for $40 is an awesome deal, but if you can't find there check out Blockbuster because they should have them preowned for $40 or less. There's also the local gaming stores in St. Catharines such as NEX and Entertainment Overload which are really good for cheap used 360 games.

I'm very ok with used - but nobody seemed to have it! lol.. Entertainment Overload sucked my wallet dry on DVD's anyway when I went in to look for Table Tennis, so I ended up just renting it from Blockbuster (they too, had no used copies.)

I may have to make the journey out to the falls to check out Rogers Video. 2 for 40 would be an excellent deal on that. Do they have any other 360 games available at that price?

And seeing as you're a Wellandite, do they have a rogers out there now? or is it just the two in the falls we're still stuck with?

Well for Rogers first check this http://www.rogersvideo.ca/instorepromotions/instorepromos_map.asp
to see if the deal is on at the store (so you do not waste your time driving there.) Second the games always vary per location, usually the best bet is to call the store and find out what day they put out the new (used) games. This way you can get there before they get picked away at. I have seen nearly all the 360 games in some form or another sans a couple newer games, so if you keep your eyes peeled you should be able to get atleast something you are looking for.

[quote name='jimmycanuck']
And seeing as you're a Wellandite, do they have a rogers out there now? or is it just the two in the falls we're still stuck with?[/QUOTE]

Nope the only ones in Niagara are in the Falls. I hoping that changes soon because I find I get games in better condition at Rogers than BB.

Hey Jimmy if you want I checked my local Rogers they have table tennis it's 39.99... (or 2 for 40 starting tomorrow) If you want I could buy it and trade it if you have any games you are willing to part with. ( I guess this could be a last resort if nothing else seems to work for you).

I just went to Rogers and they had the 2 for 40 deal going. I got Table tennis and Tomb Raider Legend for 40$. Hopefully you'll be able to find a copy somewhere.

Thanks for all the help, everyone. I think I'm definitely going to have to make the pilgrimage to the Falls and see what kind of deals I can score. Wish me luck!

bread's done
Back