Anyone living in Annandale, NJ who can help me get my package?

DX_Psycho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I traded with another forum member. after he got his item he responded to tell me he got my item and that he would ship mine out soon, but that it was hectic at his house due to thanksgiving. well he hasn't logged into CAG since then and i doubt he's shipped out my package. he seemed really nice so i'm hoping it's just some problems on his end and not a scammer, but i'm giving it another week and if he doesn't contact me, can someone who lives in new jersey do something about it? i looked up his address and i found his neighbors' numbers but his isn't listed.

anyone know anything i can do besides file mail fraud?

Funny, I used to live in Annandale and went to High School there. If you want to PM me his name I can tell you if I happen to know him/her (although the chances are probably slim).

EDIT: Nevermind I just reread your post and saw you don't know his/her name.

just looked up his neighbors' addresses and i got their numbers but he's unlisted. hopefully one of the neighbors will be willing to help me out.

That sucks dude, I'm from NJ but nowhere near there. Give him some time though, if worse comes to worse, file mail fraud or whatever the proper way of doing it is.

[quote name='DX_Psycho']can someone who lives in new jersey do something about it?[/quote]

You know, not everyone in New Jersey has a "Sicilian friend." :D

well i'm stupid and i didn't ask for his name so i don't know if i can file without that. that's why i looked for his number/listing online, but i odn't hitnk he's listed anywhere. i was able to look up everyone in his court save for 2 people and he's one of the 2. i'm calling his neighbors tomorrow to ask for his info so i can contact him. hopefully his neighbors will be willing to give me his name/number after i explain the situation, but i would understand if they don't. crossing my fingers though.

it's possible they don't even have their name or number, since i don't know my neighbors' names and numbers but it's worht a shot. can't just take this lying down.

[quote name='rowe']How did you ship it to him without his real name? Did you put his forum name above his address??[/quote]

good point, also, for next time, you might wanna get more info....guess that seems kinda obvious now.

bread's done
Back