Anyone need a Genesis, controllers, games?

Santorum X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I went to a thrift shop near by me and saw they had a handful amount of Sega Saturn and Genesis controllers, and couple of SNES and NES controllers all for $2.99. They also had a dozen or so of Genesis cartridges scattered around for $1.99 and $0.99 too. Some of the titles were Toe Jam & Earl, Super Monaco GP, Mortal Kombat, Joe Montana Football, Maximum Carnage, Sonic and Knuckles expansion add-on, and some shooters I can't remember. If anyone needs anything LMK and I will sell at cost, or maybe trade for $5 BB games.

[quote name='pds319']i need a saturn controller. is it the one that looks like the genesis cont. or the 3d model?[/quote]

It's the regular one; that looks like the Genesis controller.

[quote name='siamesellama']I'd give you $5 for a Saturn controller if they're official Sega brand.[/quote]

All the controllers are 1st-party like the ones you get with the system.

[quote name='Santorum X'][quote name='siamesellama']I'd give you $5 for a Saturn controller if they're official Sega brand.[/quote]

All the controllers are 1st-party like the ones you get with the system.[/quote]

Rock on. Could you hook me up?

Ok, I just got back from rummaging for over 2 hours and I picked up these:

2 working Genesis (gen. 1) consoles w/ all the hookups, except 1 (missing RF adapter).
2 official Genesis controllers
1 official 6-button Genesis controller
And the following games:
2 Sonic the Hedgehog
X-Men
NHL '96
Super Wrestlemania
Decapattack
Maximum Carnage
Madden '95
Primal Rage
Starflight
Ecco: The Tides of Time
Bulls vs Blazers and the NBA Playoffs
Altered Beast
Super Monaco GP
Flashback
Batman Forever
Bio Hazard Battle
Subterrania

the Saturn controllers were in fairly bad condition, so I didn't pick them up.

I also saw NHL 94, 95; Madden 93, 94; Back to the Future; Joe Montana Talking Football 94, 95; The Humans; Toys; Tazmania; Spider-Man and X-Men; The Faery Tale; Roadblasters; Virtua Fighter for the 32X; and about 5 or 6 more titles.

anyone interested, just post here, or shoot me a PM.

Zingela -
TJ&E was gone before I could get it. Should have gotten it yesterday.

Battousai1002 -
The controllers were $2.99 each and I would have to check how much shipping would be. There were about 5 more controllers there, and I'll get 2 more if you want them. Just PM if you do.

[quote name='Mustang O-Line 75']Any NES controllers?

and I would like a genesis system, if I can find an av cable.[/quote]

Yeah, I saw about 4 NES controllers too for $3 each.
I would be willing to trade/sell one of the Genesis consoles, if interested.

bread's done
Back