Anyone need help/advice on Project Gotham?

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I am by no means the best PGR player in the world, but I just achieved rank 1 and am close to finishing the game with all Gold medals. I'm really good at getting Platinums on the speed challenges and cone challenges.

SO, if anyone needs any advice or help, post here.

And I got a higher gamer score than you, for now. I aint played in two days and if I could stand to race the Enzo then I'd play on XBL more.

[quote name='mmn']SO, if anyone needs any advice or help, post here.[/QUOTE]

What's the trick to ignoring the unbelievable environment and focusing on the race?

[quote name='Scorch']What's the trick to ignoring the unbelievable environment and focusing on the race?[/QUOTE]

Well, its easy for me to ignore the Vegas environment - I see it every day.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Too late, I played for 30min, got pissed, traded it in.[/QUOTE]

Already pissed? Why?

[quote name='Scorch']Already pissed? Why?[/QUOTE]

Im used to arcade racers and I figured I'd give it a shot. I was always in last place and I couldnt figure out how to drift. I own NFS:MW and I'm having so much fun with it, I wondered why I bothered with PGR3 so I just traded it.

i dont know how hard pgr3 is (wanna get 360 for it), but in pgr2 it seemed like only a super human could get all platinum, I got all of whatever the middle medal is to get some of the cars and couldve got all gold if i tried reallly hard for many hours, but i only had less than a dozen platinums, and i got them on the easier races. How is the difficulty in pgr3?

[quote name='coolcps']i dont know how hard pgr3 is (wanna get 360 for it), but in pgr2 it seemed like only a super human could get all platinum, I got all of whatever the middle medal is to get some of the cars and couldve got all gold if i tried reallly hard for many hours, but i only had less than a dozen platinums, and i got them on the easier races. How is the difficulty in pgr3?[/QUOTE]

Same as 2.

Just go for what you're comfortable with, silver, bronze, gold, and just keep staying on that level all the way across all the races.

You'll find if you just stay on, say, silver then when it's all said and done you'll find gold a bit easier.

Meet Jack Black , (Superhuman)

JackBlack.jpg

[quote name='coolcps']i dont know how hard pgr3 is (wanna get 360 for it), but in pgr2 it seemed like only a super human could get all platinum, I got all of whatever the middle medal is to get some of the cars and couldve got all gold if i tried reallly hard for many hours, but i only had less than a dozen platinums, and i got them on the easier races. How is the difficulty in pgr3?[/QUOTE]

Its the same in PGR 3. Some platinums are easy, especially the cone challenges, speed challenges, and the "earn kudos to stop the clock" challenges. But the ones I have trouble getting platinum on are the time trials and a few races.

It took me about 20 hours or so to get all Golds. I still haven't raced one time online or done any of the separate time trial tracks, though.

The game gets much easier once you finally buy the Ferrari GT 40, I believe it is. Its arguably the best car in the game.

I haven't had a ton of time on it yet, but it's very much like PGR2, which is a good thing. I started on the silver leve for about 8 circuits or so, but it was way too easy. I bumped it up to gold, and I'm still moving pretty good. The Hot Laps are the only place I seem to get hung up... I love the time vs kudos laps. Wish there were more.

bread's done
Back