Anyone on CAG have an XNA premium account?

onespriggan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just curious if there were any fellow XNA creators out there in CAG land? Just created a game for it and it is currently in the "playtest" mode on Microsoft's XNA site. The game is called Strategic Warfare: Conflict and it is sort of a simplified version of Warcraft 2 (or 1 for that matter). Have any other CAG's put games up on the XNA site?

[quote name='Survivalism']If there are, I'm begging someone to make a decent Diablo clone.[/QUOTE]

That's a great idea! I imagine that's a lot of work though. I've seen some cool RPG's but nothing too deep.

Torchlight and Titan quest are great diablo 2 clones, in fact some of the ppl who made Diablo 2 worked on those games.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']I have a XNA premium account and I'd be happy to take a look at your game in playtest later, ones.

On a related note, I just put a game into peer review. I wanted to learn C#/XNA so I put together a puzzle game similar to Yoshi on the NES and completed it last week:

http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/t/67792.aspx[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I will definitely review your game on there. The link to my game is here:

http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/t/65353.aspx

I appreciate any feedback you can give. Thanks!

No problem. If you're looking for people to discuss XNA/XBLIG stuff with, I have started hanging out in the #xna chat room on EFNET (irc.efnet.pl:6667) and they have been pretty helpful with a lot of questions I've had about the playtest/peer review process (and other related topics). There are quite a few people that have made popular XBLIG games that hang out in there and it is interesting to talk to them about it.

[quote name='jza1218']So which one of you will be the guy who makes a Baseball Stars remake for me :)[/QUOTE]

Depends... do you have the funding to afford it?

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Depends... do you have the funding to afford it?[/QUOTE]

I have two quarters and a bottle of Yoo-Hoo. Deal?

[quote name='jza1218']So which one of you will be the guy who makes a Baseball Stars remake for me :)[/QUOTE]

I'll do it after I do the Base Wars remake :cool:

[quote name='onespriggan']I'll do it after I do the Base Wars remake :cool:[/QUOTE]

Haha. Surprised no one has done that actually.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Change that to Nesquik and you have yourself a DEAL![/QUOTE]

You drive a hard bargain sir. I like the cut of your jib.

bread's done
Back