anyone one know any good sites for how to pleasure women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't just learn how to pleasure a woman. you got to be born with that skill. it's like math, you either get it or you don't

[quote name='evilmojo12542']all they need is your paycheck dude. something tells me this thread could get real interesting[/QUOTE]

The sad thing is, I think the only well known female that is actively posting is Gamer's Girlfriend.
There's quite a few female members (and ex-members) of CAG whose thoughts I'd love to hear on this topic.

Reading up on how to give good lovin' on the internet is like asking a group of blind people "Does this color look good on me?"

Just ask her what she likes. Hopefully she'll be honest enough to tell you.

if you ask me, they dont get pleasure until THEY learn how to shut the hell up for a minute, find a site to teach them that. Or just instruct accordingly with back of hand.

[quote name='fanskad']Reading up on how to give good lovin' on the internet is like asking a group of blind people "Does this color look good on me?"

Just ask her what she likes. Hopefully she'll be honest enough to tell you.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Why don't you just learn the old fashioned way... practice. Listen to her cues, she will let you know if she likes (or doesn't like) what you are doing.

Being the Clit Commander, I feel obliged to give you some advice. Chicks love to be hate fucked. Dont be afraid to slap them around. They love rusty nails too. A rusty nail is when you take your unit from their butt and put it right into their mouth.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']People often most want what they can't have.[/QUOTE]

True. It makes manipulating them so much easier. :)

[quote name='bignick']Being the Clit Commander, I feel obliged to give you some advice. Chicks love to be hate fucked. Dont be afraid to slap them around. They love rusty nails too. A rusty nail is when you take your unit from their butt and put it right into their mouth.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget all of them crazy hoodinies, Strawberry Shortcakes, and Chili Dogs.

[quote name='bignick']Being the Clit Commander, I feel obliged to give you some advice. Chicks love to be hate fucked. Dont be afraid to slap them around. They love rusty nails too. A rusty nail is when you take your unit from their butt and put it right into their mouth.[/QUOTE]

Can you feel the misogyny dripping off this post?

bignick, you forgot the donkey punch and strawberry shortcake. gamerdude, use these techniques wisely.

img003.gif

[quote name='2poor']bignick, you forgot the donkey punch and strawberry shortcake. gamerdude, use these techniques wisely.[/QUOTE]
The Angry Dragon is the best, though...

[quote name='JSweeney']...And yet people wonder why female CAGs stop posting or get themselves banned.[/QUOTE]

GameDude's topics? Or Nick's responses?

[quote name='evilmregg']I like to start off with a Glass-Bottomed Boat and transition to a Dirty Sanchez. That's just me, though.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure your hand will be very appreciative of all your extra effort.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm sure your hand will be very appreciative of all your extra effort.[/QUOTE]

Well, if it's hand lovin' we're talking about, I only have one bit of advice: Lubriderm.

Seriously, though, for advice on how to please the ladies, there's only one authority you must seek, and that is Tenacious D.

[quote name='evilmregg']Well, if it's hand lovin' we're talking about, I only have one bit of advice: Lubriderm.

Seriously, though, for advice on how to please the ladies, there's only one authority you must seek, and that is Tenacious D.[/QUOTE]
I've been set loose-ah...shootin' my juice-ah...right in your caboose! Now fucking get it on!

[quote name='evilmregg']Well, if it's hand lovin' we're talking about, I only have one bit of advice: Lubriderm.

Seriously, though, for advice on how to please the ladies, there's only one authority you must seek, and that is Tenacious D.[/QUOTE]

Because women don't always like hardfuckin'. So you got do it softly.

A Rusty Nail is Scotch and Drambuie. I used to drink them....

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']If you get her drunk enough, you don't need no skillz, just remember that![/QUOTE]

You've been hanging around me too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back