Anyone other heterosexual male gamers picking up the Pink DS Lite?

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
I plan on getting one once Yoshi's Island 2 comes out. Any other straight as an arrow guy games picking up the cuddly pink one?

av-11.gif

A guy with anything pink doesn't bother me... it's when the guy starts acting like he's the shit because he's got something pink, that's the annoying part.

[quote name='Vinny']A guy with anything pink doesn't bother me... it's when the guy starts acting like he's the shit because he's got something pink, that's the annoying part.[/quote]

QFT.

I'm buying it, but for my gf. I already have a white DS lite, I just ight trade it in for a black one. Pink never suited me well.

[quote name='musicnoteless']QFT.

I'm buying it, but for my gf. I already have a white DS lite, I just ight trade it in for a black one. Pink never suited me well.[/QUOTE]

Amen bro.... I had a white one, but I think I'll get the pink one just because it looks good as hell and I'm a pink fan. Then again, I'm gangsta as hell and think I'm the shit because I wear pink motherfuckers.

Reality's Fringe;2179177 said:
I just don't like the color pink, unless it's on a girl.
Or in her.

THANK you! You got it spot on, no real man wears pink. Only women wear pink. Oh and word up, Salmon is Pink it's not Salmon, you're just in denial. The only reason you're wearing Pink probably because your wife or gf bought it for you.

[quote name='Sarang01']THANK you! You got it spot on, no real man wears pink. Only women wear pink. Oh and word up, Salmon is Pink it's not Salmon, you're just in denial. The only reason you're wearing Pink probably because your wife or gf bought it for you.[/QUOTE]
Or, in true CAG fasion (ha ha!), you're wearing it because it was at the $2.97 clearance table and you needed a shirt to like, clothe yourself.

If someone gave it to me for free I would use it. I would rather buy the black or blue one. Green would be cool too if that color exists.

ME GAY HAMBURGER SALAD GAFFOT!

I'd have bought a Pink DS if it was available at launch. (And I was disappointed it wasn't.)

Guys who wear pink instantly get points in my book.

Seriously, it's boring as hell when a guy wears nothing blue, gray, black, or white.

Honestly, there's like 300 something colors, why just those four?

i'd really prefer like a dark green like a hunter green. I would buy that pink if the only other color available was Gamecube purple

How many people do you know who have a pink pair of polyester pants?

Now you know one.

If someone gave me a pink DS, I would play it. >.> I don't care if it's pink but I rather get green, black or clear color.

[quote name='sarausagi']Guys who wear pink instantly get points in my book.

Seriously, it's boring as hell when a guy wears nothing blue, gray, black, or white.

Honestly, there's like 300 something colors, why just those four?[/QUOTE]
Lol @ girls.

Attracted to guys who wear pink then wonder why the only guys they know are stupid assholes.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']I would buy that pink if the only other color available was Gamecube purple[/quote]
Remember when systems launched in Indigo?(the official name for Nintendo Purple)

Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, GBA SP...then the clunky old silver DS broke the stride (I think that's how it went)

[quote name='whiteboy']Lol @ girls.

Attracted to guys who wear pink then wonder why the only guys they know are stupid assholes.[/QUOTE]

Umm, no, I never wonder why all the guys I know are assholes..only silly immature weak minded girls try to blame all their troubles on men.

But in fact, all the [male] assholes I know DON'T wear pink, in fact, they are very "manly" men, they drive trucks and almost always wear blue and love football and have super short buzz cut hair. These are the guys that have made some friends of mine get abortions, leave town, or hide in thier homes all the timne.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Remember when systems launched in Indigo?(the official name for Nintendo Purple)

Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gamecube, GBA SP...then the clunky old silver DS broke the stride (I think that's how it went)[/quote]
The SP launched in platinum and cobalt.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I like to wear tropical shirts... sometimes they have pink, and many other bright colors.[/QUOTE]

Difference is it's multiple colors too.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I'm gonna get a pink PSP to play Miami Vice on!

If you don't get that reference you are too young...[/QUOTE]

I shoved the sleeves on my sports coat up and really dug into that joke.

BRB...gotta let Elvis out before he pees on the deck.

[quote name='sarausagi']Guys who wear pink instantly get points in my book.

Honestly, there's like 300 something colors, why just those four?[/QUOTE]

So you love the preppy guys that think they're funny or cool by being taboo, even though its becoming less and less now. Pink looks like crap on guys. That's the main reason. The guys that wear it just want attention.

[quote name='SMMM']So you love the preppy guys that think they're funny or cool by being taboo, even though its becoming less and less now. Pink looks like crap on guys. That's the main reason. The guys that wear it just want attention.[/quote]

WORD

pink_ride.jpg

[quote name='SMMM']So you love the preppy guys that think they're funny or cool by being taboo, even though its becoming less and less now. Pink looks like crap on guys. That's the main reason. The guys that wear it just want attention.[/QUOTE]

No, pink looks like crap on guys that look like crap to begin with.

There's no reason a color should even be a "taboo"

As a species, are we so prejudiced that even a fucking mix of red and white is off limits to an entire gender?

If there's another color besides pink in stock, then yes.

I already have a translucent fuchia gameboy advance. Although that color isn't too bad.. it's something different.

[quote name='sarausagi']No, pink looks like crap on guys that look like crap to begin with.

There's no reason a color should even be a "taboo"

As a species, are we so prejudiced that even a fucking mix of red and white is off limits to an entire gender?[/QUOTE]

Show me a picture of a guy in a pink shirt that doesn't like crap. Go, I fucking dare you.

And it's taboo because it's not pleasing to the eye, I'm sorry. Also, you were the same chick that bashed me when I was making harmless lesbian jokes in another topic. oooh, how "rebellious!" you are against our "species"!

And it's not just pink, mind you. Any reeally bright color looks ugly on a guy (baby blue for example). why? Women for the most part are smooth, delicate, ectect...men for the most part are more hairy, roughier-looking, ectect...and the light colors just mesh a lot better against female flesh. Now watch, she'll call me sexist and talk about how narrow-minded are society is, and how bush sucks, and how she wants to move to Canada, ectect.

Really now, everytime I see you post, it's two things:

1. You remind everyone that you're female
2. You voice out the opposite of whatever the current opinion is just for the hell of it

just a tad bit irritating...

[quote name='SMMM']Show me a picture of a guy in a pink shirt that doesn't like crap. Go, I fucking dare you.

And it's taboo because it's not pleasing to the eye, I'm sorry. Also, you were the same chick that bashed me when I was making harmless lesbian jokes in another topic. oooh, how "rebellious!" you are against our "species"![/QUOTE]

http://www.t-mobile-team.com/cms/tm...s/templateId=renderInternalPage/id=17564.html

Well, these guys up here would love to kick your ass for making fun of their team color

http://surbrook.devermore.net/chadsf/Dan_06.JPG

And this guy, enough said, saikyo you to the pits of hell for making fun of pink

and I'm too lazy to find the pictures right now...

but I've seen pictures of Kanye West, Andre 3000, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, and Arnold Schwarzenegger all in pink.

And the next time I find a good looking guy out in the street in pink I'll take a picture for you....

"What are you looking at?! Haven't you ever seen a man in a pink shirt before?!" - Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z

[quote name='SMMM']Show me a picture of a guy in a pink shirt that doesn't like crap. Go, I fucking dare you.

And it's taboo because it's not pleasing to the eye, I'm sorry. Also, you were the same chick that bashed me when I was making harmless lesbian jokes in another topic. oooh, how "rebellious!" you are against our "species"!

And it's not just pink, mind you. Any reeally bright color looks ugly on a guy (baby blue for example). why? Women for the most part are smooth, delicate, ectect...men for the most part are more hairy, roughier-looking, ectect...and the light colors just mesh a lot better against female flesh. Now watch, she'll call me sexist and talk about how narrow-minded are society is, and how bush sucks, and how she wants to move to Canada, ectect.

Really now, everytime I see you post, it's two things:

1. You remind everyone that you're female
2. You voice out the opposite of whatever the current opinion is just for the hell of it

just a tad bit irritating...[/QUOTE]

I voted for Bush, and we're just talking about a fucking color, no need to turn it into a huge debate: all men aren't hairy, or rough looking, some women are down right more masculine than lots of men,

And no, I don't think your sexist, and society isn't narrow minded, but you are.

Oh, and I hate Canada, Canada sucks. [actually, I don't hate Canada, I don't care about it either positive or negative, but I don't want to move there..]

Ok.

Saushmochan, team colors do not count. Neither does Dan Hibiki.

I don't really care about this discussion you two are having, but you know those examples don't comply with the request.

However, I will say this. You should remember how it goes:

Vegeta> What are you looking at?!
Trunks> Nothing. I just...like your shirt.
Vegeta> You would.

I hope you can see what I'm getting at there. I laughed my ass off at that exchange. It was perfectly executed.

[quote name='sarausagi']http://www.t-mobile-team.com/cms/tm...s/templateId=renderInternalPage/id=17564.html

Well, these guys up here would love to kick your ass for making fun of their team color

http://surbrook.devermore.net/chadsf/Dan_06.JPG

And this guy, enough said, saikyo you to the pits of hell for making fun of pink

and I'm too lazy to find the pictures right now...

but I've seen pictures of Kanye West, Andre 3000, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp, and Arnold Schwarzenegger all in pink.

And the next time I find a good looking guy out in the street in pink I'll take a picture for you....

"What are you looking at?! Haven't you ever seen a man in a pink shirt before?!" - Vegeta, Dragon Ball Z[/QUOTE]

The biker dudes look like crap. And Dan was purposely put in a pink gi as an immasculine parody of SNK's Ryo/Robert. So that actually works against your point...

Andre_250.jpg

Oh yeah, Andre 3000 certainly doesn't look stupid there...Looks like he's just trying to be funny. And Vegeta was wearing the pink shirt because there was nothing else to wear and it added comic relief for the scene. And for all the other people you mentioned, it doesn't matter about the person, it just matters the whether pink looks like crap on them or not. And for the most part, it does(unless they want to look cool/funny...or if its part of their team colors). Oh, and look at Strell's avatar. Pretty funny hot Mario with a pink shirt added to complete the image of comic relief, I imagine.

[quote name='sarausagi']all men aren't hairy, or rough looking, some women are down right more masculine than lots of men, [/QUOTE]

But do you see the masculine/tomboy-ish women wearing pink? Alright, I'll just say this then. Pink isn't gender specific. It's masculinity-specific. Happy with that?

But, onto the actual topic. I would personally have no problem with having a pink DS Lite in public, but it certainly wouldn't be my first choice. But I would not wear a pink shirt, because it would just look like crap.

bread's done
Back